Those Wacky Americans

elmo_999 said:
its like Rick Mercers Talking to Americans. He was telling them that Canadas parlement igloos were melting lmao. and that we were getting a 5 dollar coin called a woodie to go with the loonie and the twoonie

i wouldnt be surprised tho :lol:

Sovieto said:
has to be staged, no one is that retarded
No this show doesn't stage any of their stunts they at the most let people know there coming
Cartman86 said:
Haha. That's awesome.

Gotta love fellow Americans being idiots. The triangle thing is bogus, but I could see people not knowing a country that starts with U and some of those other more world knowledge questions.
In regards to the triangle thing look at the first I posted and it is perfectly understandable not to know a country starting with U unless you happen to live in said country

well, there's proof of it being staged: "how many sides does a triangle has?" "umm....4?"
now, who's not gonna know that one? but nevertheless I know that most americans don't know all the answers to those questions, so I'm not saying the whole thing is staged.

and yes I agree with you, when I heard the question "name a country that starts with U" I thought instantly of Uruguay and Ukraine, and then realized United States too, and saw how pathetic they looked not knowing their country starts with U

Last edited:
What is up with everyone thinking Americans are stupid? I'm 14 and me and most of my friends could've easily answered those questions. And by the way if you have ever been to an American public school than you probably know that most of the kids there are Hispanic and if "most of the population of America are stupid" then wouldn't that mean a LOT of hispanic people are included in that category?

are you saying latinos are stupid? I'm sorry, but race has nothing to do with it my friend, you see, in that case, what you call "hispanics" are a combination of gringos and latinos which are called chicanos..but that doesn't even come in place here, you saw the video, most of the people shown there were old men, american men, who are veterans, and who know more of life than you but seem ignorant...you have never been to Mexico or other latino country so don't say that, you don't know us, what you know are chicanos..I'm sorry to say that we are taught of all countries in our history classes in Mexico since the 1st grade, so we are not ignorant.

Last edited:
I wasn't saying Latinos are stupid. I was reffering to the statement you made about Americans being stupid and people from Mexico having a better education. A lot of people in the U. S. are Latino

hmm..and you still trash us? well for the education statement I made; I meant the education the schools offer, not the education the students learn. obviously not all students are A+ students in America, but the education the schools offer to them is retrograded compared to the one in Mexico, that's what I was saying, I never sad Americans are dumb

no, that would be ignorant, not stupid...and Csiguy, that wasn't a spell error obviously, but a typo..sorry

I sincerely hope no one took this video at face value. Of course, there's a lot of stupid people in Australia as well, so I'm sure there were quite a few that did. Unfortunately, stupid people are the majority worldwide, not just in the USA.

But yeah, I thought "Uruguay" and "Ukraine" first. U has a more unique connotation than the USA, so naturally the countries filed under it in our brains would be ones that are less prolific.

Side note: hilarious that they didn't know where Australia was. That was almost as ridiculous as the triangles question. I could understand Sri Lanka (though of course, I know the answer ;)), but they should at least know that the Middle East is probably in the middle somewhere.

Squall7 said:
I stumbled across this video. Is this really what America is like, or is this just the epitome of stupidity from them?
1. Most US citizens call USA America and call themselves Americans.
2. They probably asked alot of people. But only showed the dumb ones OR paid them to say it.
3. If some one comes up to you and says he's the Prime Minister you go along with it because he's either crazy and could possibly hurt you or working for a T.V. show....
4. There are 3 sides of a triangle.
5. Some Americans really are that stupid....
I'm not though. When you put people in weird positions they do weird things.... Example Sacha Baron Cohen. [Borat]

Back