thought i would introduce myself

leadpoison

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2010
ohio
hello,

been playing reflex for a while. thought i would intoduce myself my multi. name is leadpoisonin. cant remember my friend code. and i think i have prestiged once or twice i dont recall. just thought i would say hi and ask a few ?.

1. once i send a friend request is there anything else i need to do. i have sent a friend request to about ten people and they have been pending for about 2 weeks just wondering if i need to do anything. else.

2. how do clans work? and what is the object of them.

3. does anyone else seem to need to empty have a mag to kill some one but can be shot twice and die lol just wonder

4. i also thought id ad that i have read several opinions on nubetubing and i basicly feel the same way lol.

1. If they r pending they need to add u back also. ( one of the wii s many flaws)

2. Clans r just organized groups that play together in a random lobby or against another clan.

3. Well that's because of lag u just need to practice where u aim and stuff, it also might be due to what gun u r using.

4. What r ur opinions because there is 3
A. Noobtubing is gay.
B. Noobtubing rules.
C. They are there to use so it don't matter if u use them it's apart of the game.

i guess its a opinion of 1 and 3 mixed together. i just dont like it when everytime i spawn and take a step or two i get tubed. so ...........no i really dont like tubing. maybe i think u should only be able to use the tube when you run out of primary ammo. i dont know lol its just annoying

Back