Thought long and hard and decided not to get a Wii.

slurba

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
3890-0148-4172-8586
Well... the Wii really interested me, but now that I see the only kinds of games I like are action/FPS/RPG, and considering it's $250, I don't really want it anymore...

Assassin's Creed and Dark Messiah for the PC are simply too tempting...:sad:

Unless of course, I wait and see it has more games I would like other than Red Steel and Metroid.

Please try to persuade me to think about the Wii again.

Last edited:
Can you at least tell me what's going to be so great that I may have overlooked?

everything, including new fun gameplay to all that stupid wii online stuff, stupid in a good way.
Unless of course, I wait and see it has more games I would like other than Red Steel and Metroid.
Its a family machine, so dont expect to much. And it is, as stated above, your loss.

You forgot about call of duty 3 that looks awesome

slurba said:
Well... the Wii really interested me, but now that I see the only kinds of games I like are action/FPS/RPG, and considering it's $250, I don't really want it anymore...

Assassin's Creed and Dark Messiah for the PC are simply too tempting...:sad:

Please try to persuade me to think about the Wii again.
I can't hate on anyone choosing a PC over the Wii, the best thing to persuade you to get a Wii is Iwata Asks IMO: http://wii.nintendo.com/iwata_asks_vol4_p3.html

Read that and then make your mind up.

if you lyk assasins creed and dark messiah....i cant blame you because they luk mint.....BUT....y cant u have a pc and a wii.....get thinkin bout that...u alredy have a pc..cuz ur on it now...so just GET A WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII(a bit over the top)

With a Wii and PC you can get any game that comes out, think about it every PS3 and XBOX 360 game will come to the PC with better graphics and online. PC don't get Mario, Zelda, Metroid...

sadness! and day of dissaster! and there will be zelda:p it's action.
and red steel. u sayd that though.. yeah and call of duty 3.. can u afford more than that on launch? and there will be more after a while! and ubisoft may be making an -evil 2

As soon as demos are available for play at gamestop/eb games, Target, Best Buy, ect, play it. I gaurantee you will like it, and want it right away.

Simple answer
Go Wii360 I am (when I get the money)
Assassins cread nearly made me buy a ps3 (I like the idea of it) but its coming out on the 360

Back