Thoughts on Mario Strikers Charged

Azuma Kyuubi said:
wat i have found out is all the skills are very easey to score with...but in this gameit the defending that really makes the difference.

well said:D

Azuma Kyuubi said:
wat i have found out is all the skills are very easey to score with...but in this gameit the defending that really makes the difference.

That's what my team's based on too:yesnod:

Question: In your honest opinion is this game going to be fun for someone who has never played a Mario strikers game before? Is it just going to be a fragfest as it were with those expirenced beating the tar out of the "noob"?
Is this why people are disconnecting during the game on some of you??

no dude, except a very unique few most players haven't played the prequeal...and as far a fragfest, the controls are very easy to learn and u will be a pro in no time and fight the best of them:lol:

Great! Thanks for replying. This sort of thing is the only making me not sure about Wii online as many of these games are sequels to Gamecube games so people are experienced... I on the other hand have never played a Gamecube.

I think if a person forfeits u get a measly 5 points, whereas the forfeiter gets deducted 5 points. Dont quote me on it though.
I have to say aswell, i abuse the smash bros attack but its easy to defend against too. The wee creature that blows the massive egg out of its hooter is quite useful!

if one disconnects de 'winner' gets nothing and the disconnecter gets 1 loss.. it should be the 'winner' gets 1 win and the disconnecter 2 losses imo.

mr_joey132 said:
if one disconnects de 'winner' gets nothing and the disconnecter gets 1 loss.. it should be the 'winner' gets 1 win and the disconnecter 2 losses imo.

well 2 losses sounds good to the disconnectors

i think its a good game
but online does go a bit slow
thats the only reason cpt mccloud beat me dont let him tell you otherwise lol

1. People who seem hell bent on quitting a game because they're getting tonked.
2. People who persist on using the same attack throughout the game. There isn't anything wrong with using the hammer head bros attack but it really does start to pee me off when its used all the damn time.

Those two things annoy me, but apart from that there isn't too much wrong with the game.

aargh, how do I get this forum to stop mailing me every 10 seconds with a new post has been posted. :|

mr_joey132 said:
aargh, how do I get this forum to stop mailing me every 10 seconds with a new post has been posted. :|
Set ur email so that it recognises all mails from the forum junk. I think the junk box gets auto emptied every week. Had the same problem, left my laptop off for 2 days and had 70 mails when i opened her agan!

Is this game out for UK only right now, because I've never seen it on shelves and eb games site says its coming out on July 30.

P.S. I've heard of it on gamecube but never on wii

Last edited:
Fencefry said:
Is this game out for UK only right now, because I've never seen it on shelves and eb games site says its coming out on July 30.

P.S. I've heard of it on gamecube but never on wii

Yes, it's only out in Europe atm and not America!
As for disconnecting, it is ALWAYS wrong. Whether you think someone is abusing the game or not you simply can't dc. It's cheating. Nintendo will hopefully run an absolutely zero tolerance attitude with this. Using the Hammer Bros. dodge constantly is not abusing the game. Disconnecting, however, most certainly is.

DazzeL said:
Yes, it's only out in Europe atm and not America!
As for disconnecting, it is ALWAYS wrong. Whether you think someone is abusing the game or not you simply can't dc. It's cheating. Nintendo will hopefully run an absolutely zero tolerance attitude with this. Using the Hammer Bros. dodge constantly is not abusing the game. Disconnecting, however, most certainly is.
Agreed. Good point.

Back