Thpg

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
looks like it sucks... i played the demo on ps3.... its disappointing.... you'd think that after all these years they would make it better.... not true... first off.... (sorry if you do not speak skateboarding) the ollies look completely unrealistic! He doesnt even crouch before he ollies, he just magically flies like 3 ft in the air AND he lands squarely on his back trucks! Not to mention the 360 flip! on the 360 flip, he once again flies 3 ft in the air magically, and if you look closely, he doesnt even complete the trick! when he lands the board is still upside down, BUT it somehow flips back over in a hundrenth of a second, so fast you cannot even see it. This whole game looks disappointing. I had hoped that they would stop putting quarterpipes EVERYWHERE!!!!!! and start making it realistic and flowing..... cough cough like skate cough.... somebody try and prove me wrong about this game (if possible) :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

weel you did only play the demo maybe they will fix those flaws

if not then they suck lol

its not only the flaws i dont like, i absolutely hate the unrealistic physics and of course, the fricken quarter pipes EVERYWHERE!:mad5:

if u wanta game like skate, go buy skate. sorry to point out the obvious here but tony hawk isnt exactly known for its realism is it?

I enjoyed d Tony hawk games even though unrealistic because what i care about is th gameplay which tony hawk offers in mass (Im taking about thug1 not 2 which is CRAP on Gc) it also has good multplayer.

I just played the Wii version. The controls are pretty horrible: grind is B, flips are C and grabs are Z. Big learning curve if you've played the older versions, I wish they let you choose between the D-pad and the actual controls. the slow-motion controls are wii&nunchuck motion movements, (bad ones at that)
They could've made them the same as out of slow-motion but I guess all wii games have to have their gimmick motion quota. The "aggro kick" is a flick of the remote on beat, not bad, pretty easy but hurts your wrist rather quickly, the body-check or whatever it is is like the kamehameha in DBZ2. (god how I hated doing that move in that game) Overall the port wasn't bad, the graphics aren't too bad, and the game itself is pretty good. I wish I could use my GC controller. =(

Dbomb3 said:
looks like it sucks... i played the demo on ps3.... its disappointing.... you'd think that after all these years they would make it better.... not true... first off.... (sorry if you do not speak skateboarding) the ollies look completely unrealistic! He doesnt even crouch before he ollies, he just magically flies like 3 ft in the air AND he lands squarely on his back trucks! Not to mention the 360 flip! on the 360 flip, he once again flies 3 ft in the air magically, and if you look closely, he doesnt even complete the trick! when he lands the board is still upside down, BUT it somehow flips back over in a hundrenth of a second, so fast you cannot even see it. This whole game looks disappointing. I had hoped that they would stop putting quarterpipes EVERYWHERE!!!!!! and start making it realistic and flowing..... cough cough like skate cough.... somebody try and prove me wrong about this game (if possible) :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
well obviously skate and tony hawk are 2 completely different games, and why did you post this is this section?

I do not have a 360 and im not sure i wanna buy 1 just for skate and GOW

Back