THQ brings Big Beach Sports to Wii – Cricket included

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
THQ has today announced Big Beach Sports for the Wii. The exclusive game for Wii will bring a number of exciting outdoor sports to the console including American Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Disc Golf and Bocce and Beach Cricket. Yes Sports fans, you finally get a Cricket game on the Wii. Of course each game is played on the beach and “drops players into a seaside resort setting with a wide variety of compelling outdoor sports to play and master." More inside
THQ adds that “The innovative Wii Remote controller has revolutionized sports gaming, letting us involve the player like never before," Each game will be controlled with all different control methods and is due for release in the middle of the year. Developed by HB Studios Multimedia developers of Cricket 07 on the PS2.
yayyyyyyyyy, finally a cricket game!!!!! my aussy and british friends will be happy.:lol: :lol: :lol:

linkage

Man that is freaking Smurf.
I wouldnt mind a REAL cricket game, but hopefully this will still be some fun!

ElronMac said:
Sounds like another crapware compilation of mini games focused on the casual gamer to me.
Fun is fun. These games have potential for that. Excuse me for not being 'hardcore' enough for your limited tastes. :ciappa:

DrMoze said:
Fun is fun. These games have potential for that. Excuse me for not being 'hardcore' enough for your limited tastes. :ciappa:

Im not hardcore at all, it just appears to me that another developer is jumping on the Wii money train with a compilation of mini games. Everyone complains about 3rd party support, but why would they support the Wii with an epic game when they can shovel out mindless crap and make twice the money, it's just sad thats all. For more info on the crapware revolution on the wii check out this thread.

Link

Back