:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's the trailer showcasing the Wii launch titles from THQ, these include:

*Cars
*SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
*Avatar: The Last Airbender Video Game
*Barnyard

(see below video for more detailed information on these titles)

Disney*Pixar's Cars
The Cars video game challenges players to relive the excitement created by Lightning McQueen and his friends in the blockbuster film. Fans will interact with their favorite characters and environments from the film with more than 10 playable characters to choose from. Cars features a fully immersive re-creation of expansive worlds, such as Radiator Springs, and exciting gameplay - including use of the Wii controller as a steering wheel - in more than 30 races and minigames.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
In a unique and creative twist, SpongeBob SquarePants explores the peculiar world of Bikini Bottom as it transforms through a series of unusual visual styles. The game offers fans different Wii gameplay mechanics through nine visually bizarre levels. Players can knock down buildings with the Wii nunchuk as they rampage as Giant Plankton, blast through space as Patrick using the Wii controller as an aircraft control stick, or turn the Wii controller on its side to use as a steering wheel for a virtual driving experience.

Based on one of Nickelodeon's hottest TV shows, the Avatar: The Last Airbender video game brings to life an adventure of intrigue, deceit and revelation. Players can play as all four main characters from the show: Aang, Katara, Haru and Sokka, as they mimic their martial arts movements from the show using the Wii remote and nunchuk. Players will be able to use the Wii's controller to perform melee attacks in sweeping gestures to create combo- moves, draw symbols from the Avatar world in a time based series in order to generate special moves, and control the game camera through tilting action.

Barnyard
Players will enter the world of Nickelodeon's newest adventure and bring the Barnyard movie to life in the Barnyard video game. The variety of gameplay suits the Wii controller perfectly in mini-games including golf, darts, billiards, and shooting tomatoes to defend the farm. Players will feel like they are actually swinging a club, throwing darts, aiming a pool cue, as well as pointing and shooting the tomato gun. In addition to taking full advantage of the new controller, Barnyard will also feature higher resolution graphics, new minigames, and customization options not seen in the previously released console versions.

please dont use thq as main commercials for wii!
wont do much for the nintendo is for kids saying:incazzato:

As far as I'm concerned, THQ doesn't make games. They make marketing ploys. I can't even recall the last THQ game I saw advertised that wasn't tied in to some crappy children's TV show, much less one that actually got a decent review.

i feel sorry for those kids at xmas that familys buy them those "wonderful" disney etc films made into games

"wow thanks grandma...... cars..... ill play that right away"

grandma- thats ok timmy i did see that gears of war game but then i thought this one looks much more pleasant":hand:

What happened to Barnyard?

It's mysteriously not on the release list...

Back