Thread Subscription

Equis

WII-19-VI
Oct 18, 2006
its there away u can cancel this!

its getting me mad everytime i got to my inbox and have over 100 email form this site.....:mad5:

In profile options

if it looks like this there should be no probs
and unsubscribe or turn off email noteifacation

Last edited:
ty i already fig out not even 5 mins after i posted this started searching

That annoyed me so much for almost a week until I tried to find something to stop it. :lol: I think it's quite annoying

I had a hard time trying to get rid of them. Try this. Click on user CP then on teh side menu there should be something saying list subscriptions. Beside each subscription is a box, if you wish to delete a subscription, click the box, or to select all of the boxes, click on the top one. Next click on the bar thingy with the down drop that says "Move to folder..." and click delete subscriptions then click on the go button next to it.
I think that should work.

I_WANT_WII said:
I had a hard time trying to get rid of them. Try this. Click on user CP then on teh side menu there should be something saying list subscriptions. Beside each subscription is a box, if you wish to delete a subscription, click the box, or to select all of the boxes, click on the top one. Next click on the bar thingy with the down drop that says "Move to folder..." and click delete subscriptions then click on the go button next to it.
I think that should work.

yUP ty! :cool: :cool:

not spamm either...just happen to have a lot of topics to post in when i came here...doing about 200 post in 2-3 days..... but i really enjoy this forum .

Back