Three word story

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's so frickin awesome

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's so frickin awesome I came on

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's so frickin awesome I came on to Spitfire's mom

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's so frickin awesome I came on to Spitfire's mom's big fat ass

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's so frickin awesome I came on to your mom's big fat ass BTW ThatGuy127's gay

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass when I played Red Steel. It's so frickin awesome I came on to your mom's big fat ass BTW ThatGuy127's gay with csiguy4u's dick

*sigh* another picture stating your intelligence.

You're a Dee Dee Dee
britney%20retarded%20hrhr.jpg

Back