Thrillville Two Off The Rails For Wii

vagrant said:
When was thrillville not coming to the wii?
nice find! and as weve learnt so far unless games are confirmed by a decent source fairly close to the release date nothing is for sure.
also by the look of the game and those people id say you wont be using your wii, itd take the realism out of it.

Last edited:
Almo said:
nice find! and as weve learnt so far unless games are confirmed by a decent source fairly close to the release date nothing is for sure.
also by the look of the game and those people id say you wont be using your wii, itd take the realism out of it.

It was confirmed by Lucasarts over 2 months ago when they announced Lego Star Wars was coming to the wii...

vagrant said:
It was confirmed by Lucasarts over 2 months ago when they announced Lego Star Wars was coming to the wii...
lol shows what i know then aye!
but regaurdles i didnt know, therefore found this thread useful, and im sure alot of others will too. Not all of us can keep up to date on everything.

Almo said:
lol shows what i know then aye!
but regaurdles i didnt know, therefore found this thread useful, and im sure alot of others will too. Not all of us can keep up to date on everything.

Doesn't mean he couldn't google or wiichat search first to see if this was news.

vagrant said:
Doesn't mean he couldn't google or wiichat search first to see if this was news.
one word. LAZY.

vagrant said:
You probably did hear about this actually most people just don't care because it's a theme park sims like game.
yeah accually id say so too, i had my hit with theme park world on PS1 lol, however this looks like a bit of a step up i still dont think id buy it. But hey if your a fan of sim games then i guess itd suit

vagrant said:

I know I just put it in cause no one posted it

Back