Throw out everything youve heard about release dates on video game store sights...

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
People, you have to quit using data from best buy, game stop, eb games, target, wal-mart, or what-ever the hell store site you went to use that gives you some sort of release date that isnt confirmed by nintendo or another 3rd party company.

99% of the time these web sites are going to be wrong.

Some other side notes

Brawl will NOT launch until late summer of later. (nintendo is going to perfect this title as they did with zelda)

Metroid will probably launch slightly before or after that( i figure they will delay this long enough to put some decent online in it)

Galaxy will be right along with them. ( probably an oct. or nov. launch, just so that wii's are gonna be hard to find again and get people interested again)

Those sights are wrong. Dont trust them.

yup well said newbs will be newbs though, no matter how many threads you give them disproving whatever

IT must kill you that people won't listen to you. Until you show me your badge that shows you work for Nintendo on their secret mega titles I refuse to take any word you say as "truth". We can all hope and think what we want to believe. If Brawl comes out in the Fall then whoopie freaking doo you were right. However you'll notice that I didn't say you were wrong either...

MasterJedi2U said:
IT must kill you that people won't listen to you. Until you show me your badge that shows you work for Nintendo on their secret mega titles I refuse to take any word you say as "truth". We can all hope and think what we want to believe. If Brawl comes out in the Fall then whoopie freaking doo you were right. However you'll notice that I didn't say you were wrong either...
no, hes right, even on places such as gamestop i believe it says: estimated ship date

their all just estimates

Yeah, im not saying that my metroid, brawl, and galaxy estimates are right, but trust me, none of those titles will be released before late summer because nintendo wont want that. The closer you release games to the holiday season, the better sales...prolly

Play.com are the worst I've seen.. they have Red Steel 2 due for release on 01/06/2007?

Yeah I figured this out a long time ago, most of the dates on some sites are only for preorder. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

they all dont know much, 95% rumors and 5% from interviews.

and its spelled Site, not sight :p

Thats what the massive surge in gamecube games is for. After I got my wii i got the following games:

mario sunshine, and zelda wind waker(i traded in both of these, but never beat them curse my self for doing so.) then i got zelda: TP. Im getting metriod 2, and zelda collectors/master quest next. mabey a wii game for my B day this may.

Back