Tier Lists?

Hero Kirby

Gamer
Jan 31, 2008
One thing I'm worried about when Brawl comesout is the Tier list that people make. There was one for Melee and now that Brawl is out in Japan by the time Brawl is out here you know there is gonna be a tier list out for the game.

Me personally I don't think Tier lists are needed. why should you use a Character because a tier list made by People who are looking the Cheapest Character Possible just to have an unfair advantage against your Opponents.

And not only that if everyone followed it most Characters will end up never being used at all and it's sad really it kills the point of super smash bros. to play as your favorite Video game characters from the Nintendo world isn't that the reason they made it?

Hero Kirby said:
One thing I'm worried about when Brawl comesout is the Tier list that people make. There was one for Melee and now that Brawl is out in Japan by the time Brawl is out here you know there is gonna be a tier list out for the game.

Me personally I don't think Tier lists are needed. why should you use a Character because a tier list made by People who are looking the Cheapest Character Possible just to have an unfair advantage against your Opponents.

And not only that if everyone followed it most Characters will end up never being used at all and it's sad really it kills the point of super smash bros. to play as your favorite Video game characters from the Nintendo world isn't that the reason they made it?

People... they don't know a ****.

teir lists are OK it is still your choice to play who ever you want let people waste time saying what they think it correct hey wait a second isnt that what we are doing here... tier lists are OK still not going to change who i or most other people play with

It's nice to see who does "live by the list" and everything all I hear on the net is Top Tier this and Bottom Tier that. I find it sad I don't see why People end up worshiping on who's Top tier and who's Bottom tier does it matter? If your good you can win with different kinds of characters not just what the list says.

Back