Tiger Woods 08 More than 4 profiles

I own PGA Tour '08 and I don't think there is a way. All the profiles are saved in one file, not separate. SO you can not even swap them back and forth off of an SD.

Tberry said:
GHow do you enter more than 4 profiles. Does a memory card do this?

You can do it (I do it on MySims) but it's a really stinky process.

You need 2 memory cards, let's call them A and B.

Copy the first set of data (your first group of four players) from Wii memory to SD card A memory. Delete the Wii memory of your game completely. Pop out memory card A. Start a new game, enter your new players, save them just like you would normally. When you are done playing, put in memory card B and copy the data to card B's memory and delete the Wii system memory of that game.

Each time you want to play, you'll have to copy the data from the card that has the correct group on it from the SD card memory to the Wii memory and delete the old file before you can save a new file in its place. Don't forget to delete the copy in the Wii memory so the next person can play with their groupings from the other card.

It's a real mess. And it totally boggles my mind that they can get it right for Gamecube, and mess it up again for Wii. How do you create new games for a new system and NOT offer a "save to memory card" option??

Back