FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
look at this

here are some things that interest me:
EA isn't content to sit idly by and has introduced a new feature tentatively called "photo face." Using the Xbox Vision camera on the 360, the EyeToy on the PS3, or even a regular digital camera (you can upload pictures via PC to a digital locker), you can now import your photos into the game and then transform them into an accurate 3D model. You can use only a head-on photo if you wish, but you'll get the best results if you use a shot of yourself facing the camera as well as a profile picture. Once your picture is in the game, you simply place a few reference points on the photos, and you're done.
we can do it through the sd card, i guess
and
Change is in the air, and development has been moved to EA's Florida location to "further establish Tiburon as an EA Sports hub," and the game is in the hands of the folks from Hypnotix (now owned by EA), who brought you the Outlaw Golf, Tennis, and Volleyball games. The move will also allow EA to work more closely with Tiger himself, since he lives just 15 minutes from the studio
with Tiger working on it, we should see some improvement in the gameplay for the wii.

i really hope this game is as awesome as it looks.

LOL....yeah right....

Just bought it........no pics imported over your face.....(I would have bet money on that anyways).

One added feature it has? When you go to putt and barely pull your club back, it sometimes (33%) thinks you have just gone through with a weak swing, putts for you about 2 ft, and then your turn is over. Makes me think of the old power glove infrared.

I push the button to putt, without moving yet, and you will see you guys club slowly pulling back, about to make a weak ass shot......so you have to let go of B and start over, or you will be pissed off.

Conan the Librarian said:
LOL....yeah right....

Just bought it........no pics imported over your face.....(I would have bet money on that anyways).

One added feature it has? When you go to putt and barely pull your club back, it sometimes (33%) thinks you have just gone through with a weak swing, putts for you about 2 ft, and then your turn is over. Makes me think of the old power glove infrared.

I push the button to putt, without moving yet, and you will see you guys club slowly pulling back, about to make a weak ass shot......so you have to let go of B and start over, or you will be pissed off.

we're talking about 08, not 07. we are all aware of the putting issues in 07.

I personally like '07, it just takes some getting used to. Always press A for the ideal putt shot and this helps out quite a bit. '08 will probably be next to perfect, and surely with online. This new feature sounds neat, thanks for the info.

im thinking that 08 should be pretty sweet from what is said in the article, might have to hold out and get it.

Conan the Librarian said:
LOL....yeah right....

Man wiichat at its finest right here^^

Anyways some people are slow with times, some prefer to play 07, but I am looking forward to 08.

Back