Tiger woods 2007

diggy1976

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
Wii Online Code
3775-4574-9430-2693
Hi Does Anybody know if you can multi player online with Tiger woods 2007

Mii

thanks for the reply, So on the Wii is the only way of playing multiplayer through MII enabled games

Tiger Woods 08 has multiplayer online as does most of EA Sports' more recent Wii ventures. There is a growing library of online games out there now and I can't think of ANY that incorporate Miis.

New to this Wii MII stuff

Ok that seems to make sense, i was not really understanding this MII thing havent got any friends with a wii yet to test this out and understand how this mii thing works thanks again

Wiily Good said:
Tiger Woods 08 has multiplayer online as does most of EA Sports' more recent Wii ventures. There is a growing library of online games out there now and I can't think of ANY that incorporate Miis.

Ummm, no it doesn't. There is no online play in TW08. At least there isn't in the North America ver. Please don't tell me you Aussies have it?

Last edited:
Mmmmm

Well willy good, in the game big brain academy you use miis to play the game i thought thats what they are for to play games with ..........Also
R8DERHED i also cannot find anything that says you can play multiplayer on tiger woods 2008 Wii version ,,dunno if theres a good site to show multiplayer games, just really want to find out if theres anygood multi player games ,,,,,,

Back