Tiger Woods 2010 Question

schmaltzy

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2009
I have TW 2010 for the Wii. Hated it the first night (I'm use to it on the 360) but after the second night, I love it!

Question is.....is there any kind of "turbo" when hitting the ball. If anyone has played previous versions of the game on the 360 like I have, you simply hit a certain button on your backswing and the ball turns red, giving you turbo. I haven't found anything on this for the Wii version. Anyone know how to do it or if it's just not possible.

I do notice however, every once in a while when I swing on a drive I get the same "repeat slow-mo" action like it does with the 360 version. Any ideas???

Turbo? just play the damn thing and enjoy it,its Golf and everyone agrees the Wii version is the better of all three systems due to the controls,TURBO!

Turbo? just play the damn thing and enjoy it,its Golf and everyone agrees the Wii version is the better of all three systems due to the controls,TURBO!

WOW....wasn't looking for the smart@$$ answer...just a simple question. Guess you have some trouble answering simple questions in a polite way? You don't have to act like a d-bag know it all when you reply to threads. But thanks anyway....

d-bag? as in Douchebag! WOW 2 posts and the first one was asking about "Turbo" in a golf game.

Turbo, power shot, who cares. If you don't understand what I'm talking about then why post anything?

Depending on the difficulty settings you use you can hold a direction on the directional pad and shake the wiimote to make the ball spin in the air. This can change the way the ball bounces. Don't know anything about turbo though.

I have TW 2010 for the Wii. Hated it the first night (I'm use to it on the 360) but after the second night, I love it!

Question is.....is there any kind of "turbo" when hitting the ball. If anyone has played previous versions of the game on the 360 like I have, you simply hit a certain button on your backswing and the ball turns red, giving you turbo. I haven't found anything on this for the Wii version. Anyone know how to do it or if it's just not possible.

I do notice however, every once in a while when I swing on a drive I get the same "repeat slow-mo" action like it does with the 360 version. Any ideas???

umm, swing harder?...i remember i rented one of the wii versions sometime last year and if you swung harder it would show your swing as a percentage like 90% etc...but if you swung harder it would show over 100%, like 109% or 110% which to me would be a power swing. are there any percentages after your swing in 10? I havent played it yet so i dont know.

umm, swing harder?

I think this might actually be the case. I've also gotten those slow-mo shots that you've mentioned and I think they might be turbo. They seem to be the result of a really good swing, like Mud said.

well, i just bought the game today, as i had been planning on getting it for awhile. and still have yet to find a power swing. if i do ill let ya know.

Well I don't have an answer to your question but what I like when I play golf is the realism so being able to change how the ball fly in the air is of no interest to me. (at least not now).

But if you look at golf to Wii and other games as a game and not a simulator I guess it could be interesting.

Back