Tiger Woods Controls

Feeling more optomistic that the game will be good - it's just that the game site previewers don't understand golf gripping and ripping is not golf!

Someday soon: Tiger Wood's is released
3 to 5 days later: Blah blah blah some old guy threw a Wiimote in his tv.
5 to 10 days later: Man knocks wife unconcious with Wiimote.

they can do better than that! cmon, seriously if it doesnt ge tfixed then im not buyin it

Phelyx said:
Someday soon: Tiger Wood's is released
3 to 5 days later: Blah blah blah some old guy threw a Wiimote in his tv.
5 to 10 days later: Man knocks wife unconcious with Wiimote.

LMFAO no doubt! haha

why 1 hand?? why can't these D-bags just use 2 like a real golf club??? God forbid it'll actually look realistic and all...

all this being said... i'm kinda curious as to what ratio of people who buy games like tiger woods actually play golf as opposed to those who don't.

Yeah good idea we need a poll but I don't know how to create one on this site! anyone ?

ScatterBrain said:
all this being said... i'm kinda curious as to what ratio of people who buy games like tiger woods actually play golf as opposed to those who don't.

ill buy tiger woods when it comes.

im very addicted to super swing golf at the moment and i can't stand golfing irl. probably because everyone i have ever gone with gets hammered by hole 5 and we spend hours at a time searching for his last ball in the woods

i love watching golf, i love playing golf (badly) and i'll be buying this game....i'll enjoy playing this game and if it improves my RL game then i'll be happy...we do need a poll to see how many non-golfers vs golfers play the game and i do think we could do with a TW 07 sub-topic for this game like with RS and LoZ

i'm guessing that in the "big picture" there are probably way more non-golfers that play golf video games than there are that actually play the game.

i'm a golfer myself and i just have a thing for golf video games. i don't think i lot of people realize how much reality they've actually put in these games nowadays. even back in the days when that had that PC game Links (yes, i'm old), it was pretty accurate from an aesthetic standpoint. the courses on these games are pretty accurate down to the trees and bushes. pretty crazy how they do that.

anyways, you can count me in on buying TW07 when it comes out. :)

I'VE hated golf all my life untile i played wii golf....now i catch my self watching highlights on espn....didnt realize how much skill is required to play it...i will never play in real life but tiger woods 07 looks like a winner to me...for all those bitching about one handed swings...just hold with both hands and twist and turn accordingly.:ciappa:

the one handed swing was brought up due to controls, last time i checked thats the title of the thread

From what I understand, there will be some alternative controls. I don't think you will have to swing the remote if you don't want to. You can use the nunchuker if you want. Also, you can swing it like a real club if you want. You don't have to use only one hand.

I am really excited for this game. I exchanged Need For Speed over a mont ago. I got a gift card for it. It has been really hard not to spend it on something else like Super Swing, but I am saving it for this. Only a week left to wait. I think it is going to be awesome.

I keep reading that is will be responsive to the angle of your "club face", but the video shows the guy swinging side arm. I don't get how that wouldn't cause a major slice. Or maybe that is what the guy was trying to do.

I am going to be really upset if this turns out to be worse than Super Swing, and I have to go out and get that.

wow...this is pathetic, simply pathetic

how long do we have to wait for someone to use the wiimote to its true potential. And dont give me that 'it just came out, give it some time bs' because they have had enough time, plus there is already a golf game out, plus wii sports golf that they could have learned from. If producers would actually use the mote to its potential than no matter how sad the storyline of the game is, it would be a huge success, just because it is original, why dont they understand that? Get your act together EA

Back