Tiger Woods help. Transfering Character?

wiifan1975

Since NES
Dec 31, 2006
I play this game with a friend a lot and it sucks because, when he comes over, his character doesn't have any special powers like at his home. And when I go over there my character is just as basic too.

I can't find the answer to this with any detail anywhere. Not even on EA's website.

Is there any way to transfer my character and power levels to my friends Wii or him being able to transfer his stuff over to mine so we can play our own characters as equals? Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid not. This is the BIGGEST downside to the Wii.

Same issue if you have resi 4 data for example, and so does your mate, you'll have to transfer his data onto an SD card, then transfer your data onto his Wii via your SD card and vice versa. What happened to simple memory card battles that have been used for over 10 years?

I really hope someone proves me wrong but I doubt it.

Gaz said:
isn't an SD card just a memory card, same thing essentialy!

Yes and no.

I tried this with Godfather. Went to my mates (who has Godfather so HIS data is on the Wii system memory)

Put my SD card with MY data on it, into his Wii.

Load the game, it will always load the internal memory and not the SD card. In fact, there is no option to even ATTEMPT to load the data off the SD card.

You cannot put the same file type on the system memory as it will overwrite the other. :scared:

Back