Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Q's

RobG

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2009
This is my first golf game and I'm having a blast with it. But I have some questions for those of you who understand it better.

First... in regular "Play" mode, how do you select which course to play? It always sends me to Banff Springs. I've already played it through once (I think I was -5 overall), but would like to do some other courses.

I have the PS3 version too, and it seems to have a LOT more options. It has a Mulligan mode, you can very easily select where you want to play, your "character" has lots more options for customization, etc, etc, etc. But the Wii one plays soooooooo much better. :)

A Mulligans option would be awesome for the Wii version, because it seems like it requires a VERY delicate touch on shots where you don't want full power. Being able to redo shots so you can get a better feel for it would be so nice.

All in all, I love the game.

Rob

The last five games I bought before Tiger Woods 10 were Shaun White Snowboarding ($30), Samba de Amigo ($10), Wario Land Shake It ($30), Lego Star Wars ($10), and Okami ($20). The last one was Okami about 6 months ago. I bought all those around christmas. My wii has been collecting dust since then. I got Tiger Woods with Motion+ like 5 days ago and I haven't been able to put it down. This game is uncanny it its immersiveness due to motion+. I can't wait to see whats on the horizon with this new technology. I wouldn't have bought the game if it wasn't bundled, and I was really unsure whether it would be worth $60 for as you can see I buy game at discount usually. But probably my best wii game purchase since Metroid or

In "Play Now" if you want to pick your course grab the scroll bar on the right side with the B button and drag it down. You'll eventually see course options where you can change the course among many other options.

I just checked and the very last option is for mulligans so it does have that in too. I'd only seen it previously on disc golf.

Thanks! Yeah I figured that out yesterday, finally, after posting on the EA Forums. I couldn't get that menu to scroll down before, and even when I finally did, it was troublesome. Weird.

Anyway... yeah, this game rocks!!! I need to start playing in the online tournaments... not that I'm all that good (I'm not). ;)

Rob

I have a question about TW 10. What does it mean when you tee off and it makes the explosive sound? Does it mean that you hit it perfectly? It doesn't do it everytime.

Back