Tiger Woods--"useable experience points"

Bob Albright

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
I played through the 20 Tiger Wood Challenges and was able to bump my stats. They are all "maxed" at this point. Continuing with the game on the Pro Tour I see that my experience points are accumulating. Will I be able to "spend" them on something later?---or are these points doing something "behind the scene" to my golfer that I am not aware of?

Tiger Woods/useable experience

Yes--I am maxed out on all my stats-I just keep seeing the expereince accumlating and am wondering what good it does--maybe unlock certain sponsorships, etc when you hit a certain experience point?

I too have maxed the stats.

I'm wondering about the little bonuses at the bottom. I have a 10% bonus on Luck and Driving Accuracy and smaller bonuses on the other skills. I noticed that when I go into PLAY NOW and pick myself as the golfer I have 11 in Luck and Driving Accuracy. Is it possible for me to get 11 in all of these skills. That way I'm truly maxed.

Tiger Woods 07/useable experience

I just figured it out myself that the clothing you wear---the hats, jewelry, clubs, etc in the Pro Shop affect these things. Money seems to be no problem in buyin ANYTHING so choose wisely and you can get a nice balance. Hard to believe that these things are not mentioned in the owner's manual. Several people have blasted EA on this point---well deserved. Good luck

Yeah, I realized that the clothes change your stats too. But I just like wearing my cargo pants and flip flops anyway. I still crush.

Say my PING clubs have Level 4 and then a driving accuracy bonus symbol and a ball striking bonus symbol.

What does this mean. Does it mean I get 4% increase in those skills?
Does it mean that I have got four bonus symbols in those skills, therefore maxing them?

I've only played the game for one night, but am I totaly stupid or something? (dont answer). I made my guy, and played some challenges, but how do I get back to the proshop to buy my clothes?????? Oh, I ll just look in the EA manual.

The EA manual for Madden wasnt much help either.......sorry to thread jack, but any true madden fan will tell you that the Wii version is BILGE......Tiger woods at least seams functionable. Two good players cannot compete in madden. You will get pissed off when you are robbed on several plays. For example, you will try to shift your line, which takes 22 microsurgery steps, then the ball gets hiked while you are stuck on a Defensive tackle, and KABOOM, 6 points deep.

Tiger Woods will probably be the big multi play game I was hoping Madden would be. I am pretty happy with it from my trial run.

Go into the main menu and select Game Face. From there you can press load profile and choose your profile. Then click on your name at the bottom of the window. You should them be confronted with the option of choosing My Wardrobe, Pro Shop or My Skills. My Skills is where you spend your skill points, Pro Shop is where you buy your shirts, hats, jewelery, clubs and My Wardrobe is where you choose what you want to wear out of what you've bought.

Wiily Good said:
Go into the main menu and select Game Face. From there you can press load profile and choose your profile. Then click on your name at the bottom of the window. You should them be confronted with the option of choosing My Wardrobe, Pro Shop or My Skills. My Skills is where you spend your skill points, Pro Shop is where you buy your shirts, hats, jewelery, clubs and My Wardrobe is where you choose what you want to wear out of what you've bought.

Thanks a lot man.....

Back