Time 4 some WILDFIRE!!!

I doanloaded the demo on 360's live and it fcuking SUCKED. I wanted to cry because I am a HUGE Sonic fan... BUT, I watched some tech demo videos on Gamespot of Ricardo playing the Wii version and I must say it looks SO DAMN SWEET! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

MetroidZ said:
face it people. 3d sonic sucks.

Whoa back up there horsie. Sonic for the Dreamcast was absolutely amazing.

nyhet_standard_sonic_wii_h_1.jpg

Awsum!

MetroidZ said:
maybe its just me. since the 2d to 3d change, i never enjoyed the game as much as the 2d versions.

You are not alone.

Edit: Also... the Sonic Rush 3D stage was just the rip from Sonic 2 put into a 3D environment, it's still on a 2D control pane, just with the DS touchscreen (which was a nice add-on though). Sonic Rush has 3D models, but is essentially a 2D game, meaning moving on x and y axis', not z.

As for Sonic CD, that was an advanced version of Sonic 3's special stage (though I could be wrong, Sonic CD might've been out before Sonic 3). While it was good, and still is, it was a 3D-tidbit added onto the game. The whole game itself rocked as 2D, and will always rock as 2D.

Last edited:
well u have me i liked the 3d better than 2d but then again i never really played the 2d ones much anyway but when i played them i had fun 3d even funner!! i will get definately

3d sonic owns hard. The sonic Adventure games owned hard. And a new sonic game with dinosaurs looks like it will own hard. About time we get something more than sonic in the same recycled towns/jungles.

Back