Time flying by on Red Steel?

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
I found myself playing Red Steel for 2 hours solid last night without even realising! Tiring stuff too! I was knackered!

Red Steel is kinda...crap!!!Like,i bought it,liked it,but after a few missions it get samey,yano its like the other missions before it.Im traden in crap steel for...Excite Truck!!!

I can imagine it will get a bit repetitive, but so did Doom, Quake etc.

i`m a FPS lover (but on the PC with a mouse) i just cant stand the FPS on consoles like XBOX360 - PS3 - PS2 or anything else, i feel that you play like a robot =S the control doesnt give you the freedom like the mouse did !

wow i have played both Red Steel and CoD3 !!!!!! and they rock they are really fun games after playing the 360 and wii version of CoD3 and in grapichs definetly the 360 but i found HELL MORE FUN the wii version because the wiimote give you that freedom that only the pc did before !!! and Red steel is super fun !!! like i said before i only like FPS on a PC but with the wii now is a different story now the wii gives me that freedom that any other cnosole cannot give !!!!!

I've just played another 2 hours solid and I only stopped because I felt shattered! 15% complete now. Taking down hanger 7 is going to take some doing!

<-- Red Steel fan. A lot of fun, both it and Call of Duty get unfairly critised on here and by certain sites. I stopped reading Cubed3 after a idiot gave COD3 a really low score. just shows how they are not fit for the job.

Slightly pissed off that theres a glitch that means even if I replay one or two levels and have incredible accuracy and time it doesn't record the Samarai status like it has on all the rest meaning I can't get the 105% completion.

haha dude u cant drink enough coffee! become a real gamer and harden up lol i can play for at least 4 hours strait with a break for lunch and then another 2-3 hours before i have to change games!

I once played V-Rally from when I got up until I went to bed the following morning at 2am! I used to be the same with Gran Turismo, staying up all night unlocking cars. :lol:

I think its slightly unfair how everyones always down on Red Steel. The Wii controller is something entirely new and developers are only starting to come to grips with it.

Personally I thought Red Steel was an exellcent start to Wii fps. Sure it has some bugs, but for the first game of its kind using the new controller, it was fantastic.

Execpt for the sword fighting...that want so good really...

I think the sword fighting is pretty good actually!

I find it slighty unresponsive at times...

But Rach is right, its mostly because I suck at it :p

Back