Time for my weekly complaints

Jan 31, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Ok........I wasnt a huge Zelda OoT fine, but I knew you guys wanted it bad. I just cant spend any more long weeks on RPGs Ive played in the past. Thats just my opinion (still havent beaten Zelda TP)

so....I was hoping that if some other games came out, they would make me happy. Well of course not.

So my complaint of the week is, what is with this Turbo Grafix 16 CRAP? When nintendo made the deal to get the TG16 games, they must have had to agree to release the games relatively fast. The Genesis crop of games isnt that impressive either, and I could tear those games to pieces as well, but ****, stop even offering us crap like this. Damn.....if I was stuck in prison for life with a turbograffix 16, I would spend every day trying to figure out a way to kill myself with it, but I would probably never turn it on.

You need therapy.:hand:

I don't care for turbograph either, I'd much rather see snes or nes.

Conan the Librarian said:
Ok........I wasnt a huge Zelda OoT fine, but I knew you guys wanted it bad. I just cant spend any more long weeks on RPGs Ive played in the past. Thats just my opinion (still havent beaten Zelda TP)

so....I was hoping that if some other games came out, they would make me happy. Well of course not.

So my complaint of the week is, what is with this Turbo Grafix 16 CRAP? When nintendo made the deal to get the TG16 games, they must have had to agree to release the games relatively fast. The Genesis crop of games isnt that impressive either, and I could tear those games to pieces as well, but ****, stop even offering us crap like this. Damn.....if I was stuck in prison for life with a turbograffix 16, I would spend every day trying to figure out a way to kill myself with it, but I would probably never turn it on.
Well, it that's your personal opinion, really.

Out of this '****' that we're being offered, I've managed to download five games, which, alongside Zelda, Excite Truck and my DS, is more than enough to keep me from 'killing myself'.

Hotspur Warrior said:
Well, it that's your personal opinion, really.

Out of this '****' that we're being offered, I've managed to download five games, which, alongside Zelda, Excite Truck and my DS, is more than enough to keep me from 'killing myself'.

LOL...nice....well you made me list them

Chu man FU???? WTF????Moto Roader???Victory Run? Vigilante?
just seems like we get way more of these games no one is demanding compared to nes games.

Bonk and Bomberman are straight......

oh, and I didnt say all the games man, mostly TG16 and Genesis.

I downloaded:
MK64, Gradius, SMBros, Fzero, ContraIII, CVIV, and SMWorld

so yes, I have 7 games downloaded. I win.

I have 6
Gradius "NES"
Gunstar Heroes "Genesis"
Mario Kart 64 "N64"
Alian Crush "TG16" suck it
The Legend of Zelda "NES"
Super Mario Bros. "NES"

plan to get:
Sonic the Hedgehog "Genesis"
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "SNES"
Streets of Rage "Genesis"
Golden Axe "Genesis"
Super Castlevania 3? "SNES"
Contra 3 "?"

Chu man FU???? Moto Roader???Victory Run? Vigilante?

Bonk and Bomberman are straight......
Just because you don't like those games doesn't mean they shouldn't be on there.

I have Bonk's Adventure. It's cool.

I have 7 games downloaded. I win.
Congratulations?

LOL, whats it like, b4 I but it?

Hotspur Warrior said:
Just because you don't like those games doesn't mean they shouldn't be on there.
(sigh)....................now, I didnt even say they shouldnt be on there. I said that the ratio of bad looking/bad playing Turbo Graphix 16 games that no one in the world has ever owned/demanded to great playing/great looking (for their time) kick-ass nes/Snes games that everyone has been begging for is 10-1.....true or false?

Hotspur Warrior said:
I have Bonk's Adventure. It's cool.
already said that since you're trying to be a dick

Hotspur Warrior said:
Congratulations?
you said that I was wrong, and in fact you had 5 games and blah blah, so I agreed with you and said, yes they ARE good. I have 7.

Last edited:
already said that since you're trying to be a dick
Lolz. What the hell? You mentioned Bonk's Adventure, and I said I had it and I liked it. It had nothing to do with you or anyone else, I just saw the game title and felt it relevant to give my brief opinion of it. How is that being a dick?

[Conan the Librarian]you said that I was wrong, and in fact you had 5 games and blah blah, so I agreed with you and said, yes they ARE good. I have 7.[/QUOTE]
When did I say you were wrong, and about what?

Another aimless post. Do you work for CNN Conan the Librarian?

....pointless thread, shut down plz =[

Back