Time Until I get in Line

I can't imagine sleeping outside in this cold weather. And yes, the workers will think you're insane.

Thats just crazy, Im going at 11:59 saturday and i'm going to get my copy no matter what you know why???? BECUASE THEY ORDER 5 or 6 MORE COPIES THAN WHICH WERE PRE-ORDERED SO EVEN IF 1000 PEOPLE WAIT IN LINE THEY WELL ALL GET THERE COPIES AND STILL HAVE LEFT OVERS, THEY WELL NOT RUN OUT.

dude you gotta quit thinking stores are going to have your back because you were too cheap or lazy to reserve the game.

I'm going at 12:30 Sunday afternoon to FYE to pick up my reserved copy.
I don't think many people in my town know about this game.

Plus, if they do, they will all be rushing to Wal-Mart.

Lugia said:
dude you gotta quit thinking stores are going to have your back because you were too cheap or lazy to reserve the game.

Well personaly i dont trust them that often for there brands or advice but i do know for a fact that they well have enough games becuase its only profit for them they lose nothing so why wouldnt they do it and also they had tons of copies of Halo 3 even though it was pre-order like it was crack

hmmmm.... his timer is at zero... does this mean he's in line? lol

PrinceLink said:
Well personaly i dont trust them that often for there brands or advice but i do know for a fact that they well have enough games becuase its only profit for them they lose nothing so why wouldnt they do it and also they had tons of copies of Halo 3 even though it was pre-order like it was crack
do your research. profit is in used games and NOT new games.

Back