Timed Monopoly: Why it's Too Soon for the Next Xbox

Well I don't own a 360 yet. So if they were to come out with a new Xbox before I get it, I think it will be good for me.

im pretty excited for the next gen consoels, ill be able to afford them on launch (i didtn start working until april 2007,bought first console in march and then the other two later, felt like i was missing out) but if the nex xbox came next year what would i do with my 360? id be pissed off! (but still would buy it on launch)

I keep hearing about this 40% of ps3's power used TOPS so far and GOW maxxed out the 360's. OK Sony then leave the 360 in the dust make a game the 360 has NO chance of matching.

I find that hard to believe when the SAME game on 360 AND ps3 (I.E. assassins creed, COD 4, Vegas ect) the 360 looks MUCH better. if its so much MORE powerful prove it on a game the 2 systems share.

Lies, ive played AC and CoD4 on both ps3/360 and they look the same.

But I think the 40% power of PS3 being used is a lie. The developers who have said that are 1st party, so they are binded by Sony, so they have no choice but to say that.

id buy it launch day personally. i dont think there's any experience better than waiting in line for your fav console (in line for my wii was the best evar!!!)

Back