Tingle

Lastking23

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
5382-7503-5475-5536
So I just started playing Majora's mask all over again and I just noticed something, Tingle wasn't in Twilight Princess but was on the past other games.I know not many people like him but to me he was a hilarious character, I didn't buy Phantom Hourglass since I don't have a DS so I don't know if he made an appearance there. Is Tingle going to disappear from the Zelda franchise now?

You like Tingle?!?!?! He was probably my most hated video game character aswell as the source of many nightmares after Majora's Mask. I mean, he's some creepy elf guy that sells maps! What is there to like in... it?

*breaths deeply*

Oh, but to answer your question, I hope not. Probably in the DS Zeldas because they are cell shaded and more suited to that sort of character. Although I have not played Phantom Hourglass either so I'm not sure.

lol well sorry >.> just everytime I saw him it made me giggle a bit and made it more worthy to come visit him again to buy another map to laugh a bit more. He just made the game have its funny parts for me.

Back