Tip: Don't Buy Wii Play

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So i was in Manchester yesterday and I couldn't find a Single Wiimote, Virgin Megastres had just sold out. Gamestation had NONE and Game weren't getting any till today. And I couldn't wait. I went to HMV and they were the only people to have a Wiimote. Of course it was the Wii Play package. So I thought I cba waiting till tomorrow because I was busy. It was christmas weeked. I was packed up with bags anyways (Crimbo shopping) so I thought might as well dish out the extra £5 for it. SO I got it. The last one and I was happy I got the Wiimote. But Wiiplay is soo bad. The games are rubbish. Zelda Fishing is better. Pool is ok I suppose but 1 out of 9 is bad...

I sugest not getting it unless you really need a Wiimote like me...

I might give it back to my mate. He borrowed me the £5 to afford my Wiimote..

Well WiiPlay is poo I'll stick to Baseball and WiiSports

i really dont understand how you can complain...

i think its definately worth it.. i would definately pay the extra money even for the pool alone. it only cost a few extra bucks, what more do you want!!!

sure its not the "BEST" game but if you can get it just for a little bit more money . some people just need to think about what theyre saying.. omg.. STOP COMPLAINING!

I think I saw you in Virgin Mega Stores...:O!

I went over to an assistant then someone got there first, he assistant went over to the Wii "section" (I say section because its half a self) and then he says how they sold there last one yesterday night.....

I also bought Wii play, however I was planning on buying this any ways. Plus HMV 2ND floor market street (The big one) did have 4 Wii motes at around 4pm....

Meh, my mums now in Bury looking for a Nunchuck :mad:

Wii play > Wii sports IMO. Im having a really good time trying to win the platinium medals for each game.

It's a pretty neat game and for where I bought it, it cost the same as just a freaking wiimote alone. So, there really is no loss for buying it when the game is almost free.

Its a really great game for the price considering each game cost between 50c-$1 i can hardly see how you can complain. Have you tried multiplyer?

Dude, you are the worst whinger ever, it costs liek an extra 5 bucks, its no big lose, u couldnt buy anything else with the 5 bucks, plus Wii play offers AWESOME PARTY GAMES!!!

eg i had 7 mates over and we had an air hockey tournoment ^_^ good times.

anyways, do u get anything for gettin the medals?

Wii Boy said:
Dude, you are the worst whinger ever, it costs liek an extra 5 bucks, its no big lose, u couldnt buy anything else with the 5 bucks, plus Wii play offers AWESOME PARTY GAMES!!!

eg i had 7 mates over and we had an air hockey tournoment ^_^ good times.

anyways, do u get anything for gettin the medals?

Dude Wii Play is awful, if yopu had so much fun on that then I suggest getting better mates and better games.

well u see, i have got better games, i have Zelda, Red steel, wii sports, and a few VC games, bu the fact is im not an ass who makes his mates sit around and watch one perosn play. and seriously if u dont know how to let lose and have a good time playin nice simple games, go get a 360.

i bought wii play most for the wii mote thought there where fun games on wii play but when i played it.... i thought it was a joke it sucks pretty hard

Wii Boy said:
well u see, i have got better games, i have Zelda, Red steel, wii sports, and a few VC games, bu the fact is im not an ass who makes his mates sit around and watch one perosn play. and seriously if u dont know how to let lose and have a good time playin nice simple games, go get a 360.

Wii Play sucks end off.

Wii Sports is one of the best multiplayer games out at the moment.

I think Wii Plays quite good, good to play with mates, and nice to try and beat your own records to get the highest medals, but thats my opinion. So I don't want people telling me I'm wrong, when I'm giving my opinion :) And anyway, for a fiver its quality, and I currently only have Wii Sports and Wii Play, and atm I'm more then happy :)

Redman said:
i really dont understand how you can complain...

i think its definately worth it.. i would definately pay the extra money even for the pool alone. it only cost a few extra bucks, what more do you want!!!

sure its not the "BEST" game but if you can get it just for a little bit more money . some people just need to think about what theyre saying.. omg.. STOP COMPLAINING!

God damn, it's one god-awful game. We have the right to complain about it.

I'm planning on turning the disk into a spiky frisbee thing, like I used to with the old AOL disks... or just setting it alight. Or both!

Back