Tip: Don't Buy Wii Play

Wii-bert said:
now we know what you do in your free time. Get a girlfriend dude. Maybe she'll play with your Wii, so you don't have to

Dude... I'm gay.

Wii Boy said:
well from the ratio's of those in favour of wii play i think its safe to say u wii play haters are bitchin bout nuthin. u got it free with a controller, get over it. do what u like with it, we dont care. but it stands, wii play is awesome for some nice clean simple easy party fun.

I got gonorrhoea with some free sex... and I ain't happy 'bout it. :/

lol. tbh multiplayer is ok but wiisports will always beat it. and i could have kept the £5 to put towards a nunchuck. i supose i could live with it collecting dust on my shelf

I only don't like it cause i beat/mastered it whatever in a couple of days or so, all platinum (except dam fishing)

02sheslop said:
Dude... I'm gay.

I got gonorrhoea with some free sex... and I ain't happy 'bout it. :/

ROFL HAHAHA.....maybe next time u shoudl use a rubber lol.

they did have a show on TV about the dangers of bareback, u shoula watched it ^_^....lol

and too above, i dont think its considered a sitdown and play game, its more a game to play with mates and stuff and to get u used to the control

BASICALLY ITS TO GET U USED TO THE WII CONTROL, ITS NOT AN ACTUAL GAME!

therefore, stop complinaing its a **** "game" cause all it really is, is liek......traininng i guess.

Last edited:
Lol i love how people except a 10/10 game for 4 dollars lol, i personaly think love the ping pong and and shooting gallery games :p and cow racing is prety fun to :p there not instant classics or anything but for 4 bucks i got my moneys worth ^_^

i know this smurf character, in fact and the chap that lent him the cash for it. heres my say: there two options get the wiimote with wiiplay if you want wiiplay or just get the wiimote, simple. and if ur in my friends situation....smurf!.. be patient lmao

What do you expect for £5 perfection

Anyway I was in Manchester and there was loads in every store

You lucky europeans :) I'm not even able to buy one. But hopefully there'll be one next year. Looking at the screens and reviews, i really want this game

Lmao. Wii play is good like Multiplayer [Only with about 2+ people there] but on your own it stinks
I can play Tennis on my own and enjoy it ;D

Back