Tips/Hints: Call of Duty World of at War On-line multi-player

hello jun:) y did ya send me a friend recuest? oh btw, u could join mine if u is good enough, play a 1on1 wit me... if u is good enough, ur in:D

I haveent sent you a freind request yet but i will after i publish this and my friend code is 369554204766.

dont try! its HIGHLY illegal! oh, and if u mess ANYTHING up, it COMPLETELY fried ur wii!

unless you have a wii that is un-brickable lol you could get homebrew and run ocarina cheat engine. there are publically available codes available. either that, or find a way to decrypt the ISO and write a script to take away the ammo limit, but that aint gonna happen unless you got a spare week to look through all the code lol

you dont have to hack anything there are codes available, the hacking has already been done lol

once u unlock overkill what r the 2 best weapons 2 have i use a mp40 and m1carbine

my class is ptrs, mp40, and flamethrower for perk 1. so use a sniper rifle, mp40, and whatever else you want, i would use betties

Thank You

thanks dude, for the tips. when i play i usally always get killed because i never see the people but with these hints im sure to get some kills.

You Rock
Sincerely, your friend pv2lindsay:lovewii:

thanks dude, for the tips. when i play i usally always get killed because i never see the people but with these hints im sure to get some kills.

You Rock
Sincerely, your friend pv2lindsay:lovewii:

hey anytime anytime whats your fc

Back