Tired of getting hit or wrapped up in the Nunchuck wire!

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
Maybe I'm the only one, but I can't imagine I'm the only one getting hit or getting wrapped up in the Nunchuck cable!!! I'm having incidents with my remotes only because of that damn thing!!! Are there any plans on making the Nunchuck wireless to the wiimote???? Please tell me yes!!

paintba||er said:
Your not the only one. I always whip my self or get the cord caught on my neck or arm while playing Wii Sports boxing.

Yeah, more than a wiimote charger, more than better graphics, more than online play....I want a wireless nunchuck! I feel it holds me back during game play because I have to be self conscious of that cord.

I am confused. I never get hit by the wire. What is everyone doing wrong?

I have NO IDEA...my nunchuk doesn't affect me at all. Seriously maybe you guys are playing a LIL bit too extreme.

Ive had it hit me a few times while playing wii boxing. It just flew up and hit me just below the eye. Had a red line below my eye for a couple of hours :(

So to what MasterJedi2U said, yes maybe i am playing abit to extreme. :D

some games the wire would bother me but then i would need more batteries just for my nunchuck.

still it would b cool if they have a wireless nunchuck though

just out of curiosity do u guys think shaq could play the wii with nunchuck? is it long enough?

paintba||er said:
Your not the only one. I always whip my self or get the cord caught on my neck or arm while playing Wii Sports boxing.

Why Are You Playing Bowling With The Nunchuck???:idea:

Anyway... I Have No Problem With The Cord Whatsoever! Not On ANY Game! :D

yep took out my head a few times on red steel tryna do the hammer attacks (swinging the nunchuk and remote down together). ended up sitting the cord behind my neck to sword fight,not the easiest to play but at least i dnt get whipped in the face :)

Back