Tired of having a sucky team? (CoD)

I was playing yesterday, i got 51 kills 13 deaths ( w/o glitches) and lost cuz of my dumbshit teammates

I was playing yesterday, i got 51 kills 13 deaths ( w/o glitches) and lost cuz of my dumbshit teammates

I know how you feel, I had 33 kills and 9 deaths, but the max kill of my team was 7 with 20 deaths! I hate that crap.
Hey I'm going to need help, I just prestiged to 7th and need help until level 40 cuz then I get all my weapons & stuff, lets add each other.

I think I must be missing something here. I thought the purpose of the Wii was to have fun, not rack up scores or whatever. Perhaps you should take a leadership role and make the others on your team better, rather than blame them for your score. It's not the others fault that they don't have the experience you do, or take it as a life and death game. Sounds like you need to lighten up a bit and enjoy the game. Just my 2 cents.

There is a lot of fun in competition. Being able to dominate is fun as well. For some people it is just bragging rights.

what are you mega-killers using for controller? I'm at lvl 25, and getting better every day (been playing it for a week or so, just a few nights/week.) But it seems using the wii remote and nunchuck is 'slow', else I'm not doing something right. it seems the enemy dances all around while maintaining a positive lock on me, and I cannot crosshair them.. Or I cannot look around quickly enough.. It almost seems like the remote doesn't react quickly enough, and I have all the sensitivities on high, and the dead space minimal. This is extremely frustrating, especially when I'm against some high-ranking opponents LOL

Is using a Zapper a better option? Or is there a 'dual joystick' style remote that you guys are using?

In addition, I play CoD5 on 115" HD ;) It's almost like being there, except for the pain :devil:

Go to options - select controls - set everything to "insane" + dead zone to "small". You'll look around faster.

I bought the Zapper last night.. It's wayyy akward.. Like to use grenades, recon, etc., you have to physically move your hand to the top of the controller now.. And reloading - well, I havent gotten that movement down, so I just spend the round to force a reload LOL

Back