Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tired of mii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by LyricistSoldier, Dec 21, 2006.

1. LyricistSoldier

LyricistSoldier |Losing Faith Nintendo|

So i'm tired of Miis. I mean big deal u can make something that looks KINDA like you. I'd rather have nintendo characters that u can customize. Like take the miss but with each game u buy have a mii skin dl on each game that'll give you that character to design as a mii. Example u buy a new starfox title u get fox thats customizeable in name color size yada yada.

Hate it? Like it? Any better ideas? :idea:

2. ottoman

ottoman Banned

Wii Friend Code: 1156-6661-4692-6561
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    well..miis are just to sorta keep the "im actually in the game" thing goin. i dont understand how u can get "tired" of them? they are just characters like link and mario.

lol just play the damn game. Mii's are nothing to get hyped about. they arejust there becuase they can be.

3. LyricistSoldier

LyricistSoldier |Losing Faith Nintendo|

thats what i mean... they dont do anything "they're jsut there because they can" thats laamee i wanna see nintendo take it to the next level...

if there are future games to come that will allow u to use your mii how much "cooler" would it be to bust out using a custom mario character instead of a half :ciappa: representation of yourself :confused:

how much better would it be to play games with your own custom character instead of a circa 1990 looking computer generated polygon known as mii

#3 LyricistSoldier, Dec 21, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  4. MetroidZ

MetroidZ Only took 4 years to get1

Wii Friend Code: 1000-0000-0000-0000
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    you can already customize a character is some games. I don't think customising characters like link / mario would be good. the Mii seems a pretty cool idea, nothing special like you said but its a good idea, IMO.