Tired of your Wii?

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hi. I love my Wii but I seem to see myself going to sleep alot early than usual. Is this just me or is it happening to most people. Im not a fat american so I'll keep playing Zelda stood up and I'll have to live with getting tired. Lol but Wii is fun im not doubting it's powers but I go on it about 8 hours a day if im off college. During college I'd probally hit about 5. I dunno I only got it Friday lol. But are you getting tired after about maybe your 7th hour playing?

chopork said:
i'll take the wii off your hands to let you rest up;)

Im good lol I'll just have to stop playing it so often lol I've had it 3 days and im Pro on Boxing, Tennis and Bowling. Almost Golf (I play that to relax lol) and Im crap at Baseball
Any tips for Baseball?

:nono:Standing and playing the Wii for even 5 hours would probably get me tired. When I was playing Wii sports - Baseball. I found that if you sit down and hold the Wii mote up, then swing down you actually have a better success rate of hitting a homerun then when you get in your batting stance and swing for the fences. Very tiring!

Maybe find away to sit down and play your games to conserve your energy.

LOL i used to get really sweaty and tired and usally got a headache after playing eyetoy for about 1 - 2 hours. i hope this doesnt happen with the wii :D

Mmmmhhh....Maybe I should open a Betty Ford clinic for Wii addictive people.... medicine: no more than 5 hours a day.....:yikes:

Question: If I dance for 8 hours a day, would I get tired????

say what: Why don´t you have a break every 2 hours. Talk to the family. Let them play also.... :)

cheers,

Johny

rtr1900 said:
Mmmmhhh....Maybe I should open a Betty Ford clinic for Wii addictive people.... medicine: no more than 5 hours a day.....:yikes:

Question: If I dance for 8 hours a day, would I get tired????

say what: Why don´t you have a break every 2 hours. Talk to the family. Let them play also.... :)

cheers,

Johny

Please for the love of god stop signing your posts :prrr:

Silent-Sniper said:
Please for the love of god stop signing your posts :prrr:

Damn.... you are stupid. First you start mailing me PM telling me to stop doing that.... And you are doing it yourself... Why don´t you first look in the mirror and start stopping putting some "sign" of "Silent-Sniper". nd then "myne,mayb" I will remove my name....

Geee... some people are really stupid......:eek:ut: :eek:ut:

look...look...

Signed..
Johny

well the wii is probably great for overweight people (no offense to anyone) because even just standing burns more calories than sitting.

I have found myself annoyed because I want to play the wii but I'm just too tired after teaching all day!

I think possibly part of the benefits of the Wii is that it tires you out so you are not playing video games for 8 hours a day. Should go and do other things.

Thats why there is the splash screen that shows up and says "Why don't you take a break?"

Tu Kewl said:
Thats why there is the splash screen that shows up and says "Why don't you take a break?"

No one listens to that lol
Anyways I'll try and play Zelda sat down but it's just not the Wii Experience

Thanks for the Advice xD

Try playing it with a injure shoulder (sports injure wont go away)
standing up and stamina is nothing for me

Tu Kewl said:
I think possibly part of the benefits of the Wii is that it tires you out so you are not playing video games for 8 hours a day. Should go and do other things.
I can play for longer (depends on game) I have even played a game in my sleep (Disgaea 1/2 Makai kingdom)

Last edited:
Back