TLC will be on vacation!

T

The_Loose_Cannon

from april 30th till may 4th i will NOT be online. i will be on vacation that week with my boyfriend. still not sure exactly where we are going but chances are we're going to be in the DC/virginia area.

either way i will not be near my computer since i wont be bringing it with me.

just hope that all of you dont go nuts with abusive ways while im gone since i wont bethere to intercept any of it- so be nice!

hope everyone behaves! :)

Can I be a pretend cop while your away :aureola:

I shall take the reigns and patrol the forums TLC stylee :D

Edit: You know I love speak in cop codes 10-12 :D

Damn, as soon as you go everyone is gonna be on my back again! Dont go!!:(

Have a great time though:thumbsup:

lee.j

Stranger said:
dont worry, were all here for you dude,

and have fun T_L_C

Awesome man!:yesnod:

surfinrach90 said:
Can I be a pretend cop while your away :aureola:

I shall take the reigns and patrol the forums TLC stylee :D

Edit: You know I love speak in cop codes 10-12 :D

yes, you may take over as TLC for a day :)

gotta change your avatar to like "FILL IN COP" or something haha or like hall monitor ala spongebob style ;)

lee no one will gang up on you so dont worry always PM a mod theyll be there

The_Loose_Cannon said:

gotta change your avatar to like "FILL IN COP" or something haha or like hall monitor ala spongebob style ;)

Hmm ok, Hope you have a nice time! Will miss your forum patrol checks hehehe,
lee.j

Have a nice time TLC. To be honest, Washington is pretty boring lol. If you have seen it once, you have seen it all. I live right near there. Have fun though.

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Yayyy! Heheh

Yeah I shall put it in my sig or something :D

And I'll keep an eye on ya Lee :)

10-4 TLC

I forgot to tell you to enjoy :D Hope ya have a lovely time :D

No idea where I'm going this year yet, maybe Philippines... I'm going to America like 2-3 times next year so.. shall be saving up for that this year.

yes vacation and holiday are the exact same thing :)

yes rach you and i spoke about when youre comming to NY and ill deff let you in on all the cool stuff that has to be done in NYC! youll love it seriously! :)

as for DC ive been there a few times since my uncle used to live there (hes in the JAG corps). last time i went there was when they had a planet hollywood! :yikes: that was seriously a VERY long time ago.

my bf has family in that area and they work in DC so we're gunna check that out and then go shoot a whole lot over at a place called "shooters paradise" theres another place blue something of another that i went to in february that was pretty cool. we knew a guy who worked there so he gave us discounted 45 and let us rent out some guns free. (we did come with our off duty weapons though- their kimber that they had shot terribly! desperately needed to be cleaned and the sites were off, still a good place though.)

personally im in it for the food! i love when my bfs family cooks! last time they made a pork roast with pancet (like a filipino lomein kind of but SO much better!) and oxtail (yes i like oxtail but will NOT touch balute! if you dont know what balute is google it its NASTY!)

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
alrighty!! Hope you have fun :]

you should go to FL and come visit me x_x lol

thanks! :)

my uncle (the one i mentioned in DC on my dads side) now lives in FL over at ft lauderdale along with my other uncle (this one on my moms side) also lives there.

i got friends over in pensicola on the FL/alabama border and around the miami area too

initially one of my bfs friends mentioned going to orlando but the price was 1200$ for EVERYTHING minus food/flight. too expensive! lol id rather board at my bfs families house and eat free food LMAO! :p

The_Loose_Cannon said:
personally im in it for the food! i love when my bfs family cooks! last time they made a pork roast with pancet (like a filipino lomein kind of but SO much better!) and oxtail (yes i like oxtail but will NOT touch balute! if you dont know what balute is google it its NASTY!)

Ohh gawd we were talking about Balute on Saturday when the family had a bbq out the garden. My step-mothers friend who is also Filipino's used to eat it when she lived out there. It sounds horrible.

In my town there are a few Filipinos living here and they are all friendly with each other, so most of them come over to our house when we have a bbq, and they bring some food along with them and it's always Filipino style. Pork, casseroles, beef, noodles etc..

Ever tried that sticky purple rice cake stuff? EVERY bbq we have one of them brings it and my sisters and I just sit there marveling at it..none of us have ever tried it though

nice, vaca's are so awesome. DC/Virginia area, eh? what specifically are you gonna do, see the capital and stuff? did that a couple summer's ago. impossible to get anywhere near the inside of that place nowadays, though. hope you have fun :thumbsup:!

Back