TLC will be on vacation!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes, you may take over as TLC for a day :)

gotta change your avatar to like "FILL IN COP" or something haha or like hall monitor ala spongebob style ;)

lee no one will gang up on you so dont worry always PM a mod theyll be there

why would people gang on him....if they do my kitty sniper will take em down

images3-1.jpg

and tlc have a happy retirement

images5.jpg

Last edited:
lol not the slightest

i have another 20 years before i can retire thank you very much :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
from april 30th till may 4th i will NOT be online. i will be on vacation that week with my boyfriend. still not sure exactly where we are going but chances are we're going to be in the DC/virginia area.

either way i will not be near my computer since i wont be bringing it with me.

just hope that all of you dont go nuts with abusive ways while im gone since i wont bethere to intercept any of it- so be nice!

hope everyone behaves! :)

Its going to be utter chaos without TLC here :mad2:

lookie whos back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few things, ONE!!!! i f*cked up my RDOs (Regular Days Off) basically my bf and i both put in for 4/30-5/4....well! we ended up being a week ahead of ourselves LMAO! turns out this past monday was the 23rd when we originally thought it was the 30th! well thank god we didnt make flight plans to say JFK international airport which is roughly an hour away from where we live with HORRIBLE traffic (i mean bumper to bumper!) lmfao. we drove down to VA/DC with ease :) - left early early EARLY monday morning

anyways, both of our sargents called our cellphones (we're in different departments but work the same shifts) and asked us where we were and why we didnt report to duty. my bf didnt get introuble since his divsion is ALOT smaller than mine (again his detail is not a precinct). me on the other hand.....i got ripped a new assh*le but then had my BFs sargent call my sargent and all was settled that this wasnt a "stunt" this was something that was accidental. he let it slide and i didnt get a penelty. however when i go to work on monday guarenteed i wont hear the last of it! :sick:

so onto vacation! we got there at around 10AM and ate breakfast, potty breaks, ect. hung out with family and whatnot then immediately went to shoot stuff! come on now! haha. after a fun filled day of shooting at the NRA museams indoor range, we went to DC (i was about 6 miles away from the pentegon in VA right on the border) and just romed. my bf and i didnt get to go into FBI headquarters even with our clearence :( they turned us down and said even though we are law enforcement officers, its still a "no-no". we did however get to see where my BFs uncle works for the CIA which was REALLY friggen cool! no hes not like stan smith from "american dad" hes into computers and stuff. not like an actual agent. its pretty neat actually but dont let the "CIA" tag mislead you to thinking hes like this undercover cool agent like i initially thought LMAO! thats like how i knew a guy in my neighborhood when i was itty bitty he worked for the FBI.....as a car mechanic lmao. so yeah see my point?

anyways, after that it was more friggen food and we went to the whitehouse reinacted the "ORAL OFFICE" lmfao kidding ;) and that was it.

really didnt do TOO much sight seeing but it was still fun. :)

and again thats about it! im home now and its 2.37AM EST in NY here. i am wide awake but tomorrow its suppost to be really crappy out as it was starting to rain while i was driving home. so i can sleep the whole day :)

so now everyone can stop causing trouble cause im back!!! and yes, i read all about the wii_smurf delema.....im not too thrilled about that :mad:

Heyyyy welcome back :)

Glad to see you enjoyed :D

Lmao, when I read the 'CIA' bit my first thought was Stan from American Dad :lol:

Anyways things havent been that crazy over here, apart from the whole smurf thing but that's sorted :)

Nice to have ya back :)

as if you all didnt realize by my essay long responses in site feedback and the lounge, yes i am back

my vacation rant was written this AM at about 2 in the morning when i got home. i stayed up for a full 24 hours. i slept at about 4PM this afternoon and just woke up but will probably go back to bed shortly.

anyways, thanks rach for the welcome back :) as soon as i write "CIA" everyone would think american dad LMAO but it was nothing like that. would be ultra cool though! i mean really! come on a girl can wish that her life was just THAT much more exciting than being just a city cop right??? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol!

Man I wish I could go see where my family work out in the U.S, all my family over here got boring jobs while all the ones out there are real rich and successful.

My aunty - works with Schwarzenegger with the whole California goverment thing.

Uncle - Top atourney in Cali

Other uncle - One of the bosses of a company that supply US forces with electornics

His brother - Army General or higher maybe?

Another Uncle - used to own a garage and own like all of the yellow school buses in his town. Also lived right by the needles in Canon beach, Oregon

It's not fair :(

Allright Captain I will be on look-out duty while you are away. :lol:

salute.jpg

But seriously, have a great time. I shall be here revising for my final year exams. :sad:

Back