TMNT Smash-Up video; two new characters confirmed

from the video it looks like its the TMNT movie shredder.. mayber you can unlock the shredder from the 80/90s cartoon series.. that would be sick!

i hope tokka and razor are in it.. also beebop and rocksteady have to be in it.. Hell they should throw in Keno from secrete of the ooze.. well thats prolly a stretch but hey cant hurt to wish!

April O'Neal have been confirmed as playable fighters in Ubisoft's Turtle brawler.

April?
She dosnt fight. (unless you count in the comics but that wasnt till latter as part of a storyline)

After seeing the vid its not really her

It's April. Her current design in the game, unfortunately, is based off of the 2007 TMNT movie (as are all the other characters). I really hope this means that we can unlock the original comic character skins as well as the '80s cartoon skins. I am pumped for this game.

It's April. Her current design in the game, unfortunately, is based off of the 2007 TMNT movie (as are all the other characters). I really hope this means that we can unlock the original comic character skins as well as the '80s cartoon skins. I am pumped for this game.
Comic skins would be sweet. At least make all the Turtles have a red headband as a color choice.

For those reading this that don't know, in the original comicbook series they all wear red instead of different colors.

80s April>Film April>2000s April(they did a homage to the 80s one on a bit where her and Casy stole a film van and she was in the Yellow jump suit)>New April

Where have I herd this before

80s April>Film April>2000s April(they did a homage to the 80s one on a bit where her and Casy stole a film van and she was in the Yellow jump suit)>New April

Where have I herd this before
Yeah, she was best as a scientist instead of a news reporter.

Yeah, she was best as a scientist instead of a news reporter.
Ill put it simply (exculding the comics and Anime(?) version)
11256-april_tmnt_large.jpg
> Moive on is pick the movie >
3211619343_1fd4b1b953.jpg
> The new one that I cant be arsed to find a pic of

THIS IS NOW A THREAD FOR THE DISCUSSION ABOUT APRIL O'NEIL

Last edited:
Oh, when you said 80's April I thought you were refering to her original comic book version. That's the one I prefer.

i cant really tell what the game is like from the trailers.. need some real gameplay videos.
That phrase is a contradiction when it comes to most games.
Its was conned by EA to confuse idiots.
It was mainly made up due to people talking about gameplay > graphics so they came along with "Gameplay footage" when its ment to be "In game footage"

[/rant]

i cant really tell what the game is like from the trailers.. need some real gameplay videos.

There is a thirteen-minute video featuring a lot of gameplay on Gamespot. I would link it up if I wasn't on my iPod. It is a great video that really gives the viewer a nice look at the game.

Back