TMNT: Turtles in Time

killbill29

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
i think they should put TMNT: 4 Turtles in Time from snes on the Wii virtual console it was one of my favourite games for 3 years when i was younger when i had snes i have a ps1 and n64 but i never played them i only played this game and a few others that i forget but this one is the best game ever it is the ninja turtles 4 arcade game check out some of the videos about it on youtube just type in tmnt 4 turltles in time and check it out i hope that nintendow ill put this game on if you want it on then reply to this saying how much you want it on VC and why you want it on and i think that you should be able to use the game cube controller with it or the wii controller

Last edited:
halfcrazed said:
although it is a very good game, I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever....
lol at that ^
Donkeykong sucks! You know what... YOU SUCK!

go Billy!

:lol: I was hoping someone would pick up on that...

Turtles IV was good. I especially thought the part where you throw the soldiers at the screen (shredder) was pretty ingenious for the SNES era.

Last edited:
yeah me an my lil brother used to play this game all day its great best TMNT game ever made! yeah i kinda hated that part with shredder in the technodrome but like you said was good for SNES. i hate this 3 games a week for VC they need to just upload them all

This was one of my favorite snes games even though i found it a little hard on 1 player it was still a fun game and i would love to play it on vc

Back