Tmnt

E-Roc2010

"Sasuke it to the max"
Feb 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7990-7908-6210-2287
Seeing as this game is coming out March 20 I wanted to ask does anyone know if this is multiplayer? I hope so because it looks like a pretty cool TMNT game but most TMNT games have multiplayer but after seeing some of the things you do(Ex. having another turtle swing you to a far ledge) make it seem like multiplayer wouldn't work. So does anyone have news on this?

Can you stop abbreviating like that please.
Some people dont know what ur talking about

teenage mutant ninja turtles. But the new movie is titled TMNT so hes not exactly abreviating.

If can't figure out what TMNT is then you're certifiably retarded. Sorry but thats not even up for discussion. We abbreviate games here all the time. MP3...MP8...SSBB....SMG. I don't see why he can't do it if the rest of us are doing it all the freaking time. Get over it. As for TMNT is it true that there is no Co-op in it? As in 2 people can't play the Story Mode at the same time? Cuz if thats true then the game is severly hurting its chances of being a success.

I heard it was 1 player and I got kinda disappointed but still will be getting it, I don't care anymore, it's a TMNT game! and it looks to be amazing

You idiotic fool

MasterJedi2U said:
If can't figure out what TMNT is then you're certifiably retarded. Sorry but thats not even up for discussion. We abbreviate games here all the time. MP3...MP8...SSBB....SMG. I don't see why he can't do it if the rest of us are doing it all the freaking time. Get over it. As for TMNT is it true that there is no Co-op in it? As in 2 people can't play the Story Mode at the same time? Cuz if thats true then the game is severly hurting its chances of being a success.

Actually, i didnt understant what TMNT stood for either, which doesnt make me a retard, it just means that i am not into childish cartoon type games that are going to fail in life. No offence if you are 11 or something and like these type of games but if i ever saw a teenage mutant turtle alien thing or whatever, i would spit on it, kick it in the eye and smash its shell.
Lee

Well I'll be 15 next month and I pretty much grew up watching TMNT so I like the games and I abreviate because no one wants to keep spelling Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

game looks fun. seems like its not as shallow as xmen legends. Wish it was 4 player but from the videos, looks like only 1 player and you switch off turtles based on your performance. graphics and animation looks smooth too. Definitely keeping my eye out for this title. I used to loved TMNT when I was a kid, i'm still surprised the franchise is alive today... and they're coming out with a new movie!!

lee.jarratt said:
Actually, i didnt understant what TMNT stood for either, which doesnt make me a retard, it just means that i am not into childish cartoon type games that are going to fail in life. No offence if you are 11 or something and like these type of games but if i ever saw a teenage mutant turtle alien thing or whatever, i would spit on it, kick it in the eye and smash its shell.
Lee

You obviously don't have an idea of what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles really are judging by the fact that you just found out what TMNT stands for..The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles started off as gory and almost only for adults comic books, which were really good and obscure, they were invented by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman at first as a parody of Frank Miller's comic books, but then they started to get serious and then after a year of success, they made the childish cartoon based on animal care? in the year 1988, and then the movie more based on the original comics, and then the show in 1998 or so which sucked, and then in 2003 the new cartoons based on the comics again and now the new movie...so that's their history and the comics are still going strong and they keep the mature in them, so don't call all TMNT stuff kiddie again just cause of the cartoons.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/books/hardcover.jpg

I am 29, and I grew up watching this show. It's like not knowing about HE-MAN or GIJOE.

I was interested in this game... until I read this:
IGN said:
Very much a kids' game, TMNT starts out and remains easy. The first few levels teach players how to perform the basic and necessary moves.

Axtlar said:
You obviously don't have an idea of what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles really are judging by the fact that you just found out what TMNT stands for..The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles started off as gory and almost only for adults comic books, which were really good and obscure, they were invented by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman at first as a parody of Frank Miller's comic books, but then they started to get serious and then after a year of success, they made the childish cartoon based on animal care? in the year 1988, and then the movie more based on the original comics, and then the show in 1998 or so which sucked, and then in 2003 the new cartoons based on the comics again and now the new movie...so that's their history and the comics are still going strong and they keep the mature in them, so don't call all TMNT stuff kiddie again just cause of the cartoons.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/books/hardcover.jpg

As i said in my last post 'no offence if you are into childish cartoony type games' . I only just found out what this means because i dont really like tmnt anyway and i dont go searching on the internet for stuff i dont like.
Face it, you are a fool and have nothing to do but argue with me, i was merely just discussing my opinion.
You are an idiotic brainless fool so dont talk to me TURTLE BOY

Back