TNA iMPACT! Confirmed!

They should add an easter egg like Barney, so we can kick his arse.

i love all sorts of wrestling, TNA, WWE, ECW, ROA and i love the games even more. Remember Warzone for N64! Classic game. I really hope this turns out good.

I've been trying to think of how they are going to do wrestling moves with the wiimote?

Are they gonna make it so the wiimote is your opponent, so like throwing your wiimote to the ground will throw your opponent on the screen on the ground. Body slam, like jumping off your couch and landing on the wiimote...I mean hey Nintendo has awesome quality hardware, I bet it could stand up too it.

Of course I'm just kidding.

xbandaidx said:
They should add an easter egg like Barney, so we can kick his arse.

That would be stupid. But for Easter Eggs, It would be cool if they somehow got Brian Urlacher and A.J. Pierzinski in there, due to their involvement in TNA Wrestling.

I love wrestling and to see it and even play it on the Wii is going to be AMAZING.

I'd just like to point out that most of you are douches and that wwf and all that crap is fake....have you noticed how they all punch the same? they do this whip **** so u can't tell they aren't really hitting eachother. gah i feel like I'm telling a bunch of children that santa isn't real. the only real wrestling that i know of that is worth a crap is ufc and king of the cage (jujitsu,kungfu,taekwando,grappling,judo,kickboxing) these people have actually learned how to fight by somone who knows what they're doing.

scubasteve said:
I'd just like to point out that most of you are douches and that wwf and all that crap is fake....have you noticed how they all punch the same? they do this whip **** so u can't tell they aren't really hitting eachother. gah i feel like I'm telling a bunch of children that santa isn't real. the only real wrestling that i know of that is worth a crap is ufc and king of the cage (jujitsu,kungfu,taekwando,grappling,judo,kickboxing) these people have actually learned how to fight by somone who knows what they're doing.

Actually I may be a douche, but you're technically the idiot and the bigger douche in this discussion. You know that action movies are fake? As well as things happening in Grand Theft Auto. You honestly think you can get away with that? And the scenes and hatred upon wrestlers may be fake on screen, the bumps and injuries happen to be real. You're at risk of tearing your ACL, your quad and many other type of injuries. A good 85 percent of people who actually do watch wrestling do know it's fake, but it's still entertaining nonetheless, just as your Disney sitcoms and Saturday evening Soap operas happen to be. UFC is a different type of sport, but is also entertaining. Sadly, I can counteract with your idiotic comment within a wrestling thread and say something about UFC, but unlike you, I don't have a childish mentality to try and bicker at people for enjoying a sport. So, until then, please grow some balls and learn when to post else where. Thank you.

lol, why watch it if you know it's fake? i watch action movies because they actually look real, they have some talent in acting, and there is a plot, there isn't random people jumping into the fight. like somone starts to lose and his mother's stepsister's ex-husbands brother who just happens to be a former wrestler happens to be ther and jumps in, its just dumb.

scubasteve said:
lol, why watch it if you know it's fake? i watch action movies because they actually look real, they have some talent in acting, and there is a plot, there isn't random people jumping into the fight. like somone starts to lose and his mother's stepsister's ex-husbands brother who just happens to be a former wrestler happens to be ther and jumps in, its just dumb.

They actually look "real", but does that mean they're real? You've just answered my question by contridicting yourself right there. It's quite sad that you try and make fun of something you know nothing about, just stereotypes. In Mixed Martial Arts, you still do see random people from Russia, China, Japan, and the US get into fights for no reason as they cut a promo, yet YOU still enjoy it. You have no voice in this conversation, due to your lack of knowledge in this sport. Which makes you quite dumb.

when is the last time i was watching ufc and in the middle of the fight some random person comes in and starts fighting? umm never. thank you again retard. and getting into a fight is one thing but hiring somone to jump into the ring in the middle of a fight is just retarded.that is how you know they have run out of ideas, when they start bringing extra people into fight.

You obviously do not understand the very basic principles of wrestling, so there is no point arguing with someone such as yourself.

Back