to all british and aussies

I have seen cricket and played it once but I haven't really heard much of a team in scotland, i don't know f it just isn't played much here or if it just isn't popular

vashivihan said:
dude dont call cricket gay. if u dont like it keep your opinions to your self

ERRRMMMMMM, it was a joke implied to people who read what i had written??????
Read it carefully, i also said if you don't make it to the post your stupid >>>>"LOL"<<<<<
if you read this post YOUR GAY, >>>>>lol!<<<<<<<
I was joking!!!!!!!!!?????????? About people who were reading my post??????????????
Gosh, stop jumping to conclusions, what next, i hate the world and want to eat Waluigi for breakfast, gosh thatsa CRAAAAAAAZY, lol!

Damn I hate Waluigi!

Last edited:
Singhson said:

yeah but u were flaming cricket in your earlier posts too.i like all sports

Singhson said:
WOW, what's your problem, did cartman flame you or something, can't i say i REALLY HATE Cricket?
It was Part of my post?
I noticed your nickname says save water drink beer, maybe you've had enough by now?

bart would own cartman any day. and the water supplies of the earth are plentiful only because of me drinking beer to save water.

[MEDIA]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:x0I92QahmZ5kpM:http://www.fliperati.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Flipping%20Houses%20Drunk%20Guy.gif[/MEDIA]

Singhson said:
Read it carefully, i also said if you don't make it to the post your stupid >>>>"LOL"<<<<<
if you read this post YOUR GAY, >>>>>lol!<<<<<<<
I was joking!!!!!!!!!?????????? About people who were reading my post??????????????
Gosh, stop jumping to conclusions, what next, i hate the world and want to eat Waluigi for breakfast, gosh thatsa CRAAAAAAAZY, lol!

Damn I hate Waluigi!

You don't structure your posts correctly, no wonder no one could understand what you're saying. It does look like you are flaming cricket, God.

Frogger said:
Sure, just don't insult the people who play it.

thats right frogger. i dont believe we have met before, frogger. i am the lizard king.

Singhson said:
And can you tell me which players i insulted cup cake?

Everyone who read your post, sweetness. That line made a mockery of the game, which isn't really needed, and that "joke" or whatever wasn't really necessary.

cricket is incredibly dull to watch:

silence. click. HEYYYYY?!?!?

that's about it.

it's fun to play, though i don't like to admit.

yeah but what happened with rahul dravid and saurav ganguly was clearly false umpiring on part of steve buckner
Both sides got bad umpiring decisions, it's part of the game.

the aussie's have got an aging team, Englands got allot of new blood, and they'll mature with time!
Most of our older players (Warne, Langer, Mcgrath and Gilchrist) have already retired or announced there retirement, yet we still keep winning. This is because there is a huge depth to the amount of cricket talent in Australia.

Back