To All Wii Fans...

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I just want to point out something that is really annoying and well..stupid.
There are quite a bit of you who think "360 and PS3 are all about graphics" and Wii is "all about gameplay, which is the what REALLY matters"
Well, to the first part of this.
Just because a game is not using the Wiimote, dosen't mean its not a good game, or its all about graphics. Say for example Halo 3. Oh, its all about graphics and not gameplay..really? Well if I recall, there were no Wiimotes in the last generation and all the systems used game pads. What made Halo 1 and 2 stand out? Was it the graphics? no, it couldn't have been, because all the games went for graphics last gen, sure they are a great add-on, but it was the gameplay that made it stand out.
Second, motion controls are the best. Really? Is that why you're having fun with GC titles and VC titles on the Wii? But those games are all about graphics, according to you, aren't they? I mean, they don't have motion controls, and its all about gameplay. But hey, thats how they became popular too (going back to my first part). Gameplay is not just how about what controller you're using. Games like Sonic provided us with fast paced gameplay, but nowadays, that's not gameplay?
Third. "Button-mashing sucks!" "Oh, you click buttons, how innovative."
These are the things you hear..when...the GAMECUBE had a pad, the kind of pad you guys all of a sudden hate?? Which also brings me back to my second point, you're playing on these pads with your GC and VC titles, then at the same time bashing them? What makes those GC games so great? Gameplay right? Not just graphics... I'm sure all you die-hard Nintendo fans out there, if Nintendo didn't make the Wii, and say Microsoft did, you would love what the Nintendo console had, and bashed motion control on the Microsoft console.

That is all, I hope the lot of you fanboys and who-not can learn from this, learn from your ignorant gaming views! Thanks. :)

Last edited:
This is quite a tirade. I agree that fanboys who talk smack about the competition are almost always out of line. However, you are guilty of doing exactly what you said was, well...stupid--attacking competition.

This is just another pointless fanboy post -- Stop crying :sad:

mukeliller said:
This is quite a tirade. I agree that fanboys who talk smack about the competition are almost always out of line. However, you are guilty of doing exactly what you said was, well...stupid--attacking competition.

This is just another pointless fanboy post -- Stop crying :sad:
how is this a fanboy post?
i heard a nintendo guy say the same thing recently in a ign podcast...is HE a fanboy?
also, even if i was bias, fanboy would be just like 360 is better, nuff said, i give facts and reasons..

I thought multiplayer was what made Halo 1 & 2 stand out. My BSA troop has a halo 2 party every year. We linked up 9 Xboxes once.

Major Tom said:
I thought multiplayer was what made Halo 1 & 2 stand out. My BSA troop has a halo 2 party every year. We linked up 9 Xboxes once.
well yah, but online is also part of gameplay, and its online made it stand out from other onlines

Major Tom said:
Yeah. But PS2 & Gamecube really didnt have online.....
only gamecube didnt (and i was more or less speaking about other games out for that system, but either or works i guess)

Wrong gamecube had one online game. Phantasy Star *something*....... It used the modem port on the bottom of the console......

Back