To All Wii Fans...

Major Tom said:
Wrong gamecube had one online game. Phantasy Star *something*....... It used the modem port on the bottom of the console......
i know
and assuming to what you said: the others didnt REALLY have online
i said only gamecube didnt in direct reply to that
thus making my statement: only the gamecube really didnt :yesnod:

Sovieto said:
i know
and assuming to what you said: the others didnt REALLY have online
i said only gamecube didnt in direct reply to that
thus making my statement: only the gamecube really didnt :yesnod:
I guess but the PS2's was pretty bad also. Only hard hard core Sony fans had it........

Major Tom said:
I guess but the PS2's was pretty bad also. Only hard hard core Sony fans had it........
well actually
there were a LOT of people with online
its just there were so many ps2 owners..the amount with out online seems to be huge
but most of it was made up of the hardcore crowed nonetheless

Sovieto said:
well actually
there were a LOT of people with online
its just there were so many ps2 owners..the amount with out online seems to be huge
but most of it was made up of the hardcore crowed nonetheless
Yeah. Xbox was the one that got this online craze started. Seriously 90% of the people I know didnt even know the PS2 had a modem port......

Excellent Work, Sovieto...

Okay, My Opinion....

I DO NOT Like The PS3...

But I LOVE The 360 And The Wii...

The PS3 Is Overhyped, Overpriced, And Over...Uh... Overed... :lol:

That's A Two Cents. :)

Sovieto said:
I just want to point out something that is really annoying and well..stupid.
There are quite a bit of you who think "360 and PS3 are all about graphics" and Wii is "all about gameplay, which is the what REALLY matters"
Well, to the first part of this.
Just because a game is not using the Wiimote, dosen't mean its not a good game, or its all about graphics. Say for example Halo 3. Oh, its all about graphics and not gameplay..really? Well if I recall, there were no Wiimotes in the last generation and all the systems used game pads. What made Halo 1 and 2 stand out? Was it the graphics? no, it couldn't have been, because all the games went for graphics last gen, sure they are a great add-on, but it was the gameplay that made it stand out.
Second, motion controls are the best. Really? Is that why you're having fun with GC titles and VC titles on the Wii? But those games are all about graphics, according to you, aren't they? I mean, they don't have motion controls, and its all about gameplay. But hey, thats how they became popular too (going back to my first part). Gameplay is not just how about what controller you're using. Games like Sonic provided us with fast paced gameplay, but nowadays, that's not gameplay?
Third. "Button-mashing sucks!" "Oh, you click buttons, how innovative."
These are the things you hear..when...the GAMECUBE had a pad, the kind of pad you guys all of a sudden hate?? Which also brings me back to my second point, you're playing on these pads with your GC and VC titles, then at the same time bashing them? What makes those GC games so great? Gameplay right? Not just graphics... I'm sure all you die-hard Nintendo fans out there, if Nintendo didn't make the Wii, and say Microsoft did, you would love what the Nintendo console had, and bashed motion control on the Microsoft console.

That is all, I hope the lot of you fanboys and who-not can learn from this, learn from your ignorant gaming views! Thanks. :)

mm im pretty sure Halo 3 doesnt exist yet. Nice dribble though

bubs said:
mm im pretty sure Halo 3 doesnt exist yet. Nice dribble though
its not out yet, but the fact there are people who say halo 3 is all about graphics, i go back to say why and how its not:thumbsup:

Major Tom said:
Yeah. Xbox was the one that got this online craze started. Seriously 90% of the people I know didnt even know the PS2 had a modem port......

PS2 never had a modem port. You needed to buy a separate network adaptor for it.

Only the newer PS2 slimline version had the network port in built.

Just letting you know

I by all means am a Xbox fan boy. Love the console, BUT I do have to say the gameplay for the wii games is awesome. As soon as I can im buying an Elite to sit beside my Wii.

bubs said:
PS2 never had a modem port. You needed to buy a separate network adaptor for it.

Only the newer PS2 slimline version had the network port in built.

Just letting you know
Yeah.... Sorry thats what I meant.

I get what ur sayin sovieto but the xbox didnt make the wii, so all that doesnt matter u cant change what has already happened and the only gaming company willing to take risks is nintendo

Sovieto said:
I just want to point out something that is really annoying and well..stupid.
There are quite a bit of you who think "360 and PS3 are all about graphics" and Wii is "all about gameplay, which is the what REALLY matters"
Well, to the first part of this.
Just because a game is not using the Wiimote, dosen't mean its not a good game, or its all about graphics. Say for example Halo 3. Oh, its all about graphics and not gameplay..really? Well if I recall, there were no Wiimotes in the last generation and all the systems used game pads. What made Halo 1 and 2 stand out? Was it the graphics? no, it couldn't have been, because all the games went for graphics last gen, sure they are a great add-on, but it was the gameplay that made it stand out.
Second, motion controls are the best. Really? Is that why you're having fun with GC titles and VC titles on the Wii? But those games are all about graphics, according to you, aren't they? I mean, they don't have motion controls, and its all about gameplay. But hey, thats how they became popular too (going back to my first part). Gameplay is not just how about what controller you're using. Games like Sonic provided us with fast paced gameplay, but nowadays, that's not gameplay?
Third. "Button-mashing sucks!" "Oh, you click buttons, how innovative."
These are the things you hear..when...the GAMECUBE had a pad, the kind of pad you guys all of a sudden hate?? Which also brings me back to my second point, you're playing on these pads with your GC and VC titles, then at the same time bashing them? What makes those GC games so great? Gameplay right? Not just graphics... I'm sure all you die-hard Nintendo fans out there, if Nintendo didn't make the Wii, and say Microsoft did, you would love what the Nintendo console had, and bashed motion control on the Microsoft console.

That is all, I hope the lot of you fanboys and who-not can learn from this, learn from your ignorant gaming views! Thanks. :)

1. talk about trolling
2. if you dont like the wii, why are you in this chatroom
3. i dont think that anybody has ever said that the other consoles can't deliver gameplay, i just think that the wii does it well. not necessarily better than the other consoles, but well.

i prefer the wii- i like the ps3 (but the price is outrageous) and i love the 360 (thinking about getting one) but i prefer the wii more.

i, just like you, am entitled to my opinion. So respect it, along with everybody elses.

XwiimasturX said:
1. talk about trolling
2. if you dont like the wii, why are you in this chatroom
3. i dont think that anybody has ever said that the other consoles can't deliver gameplay, i just think that the wii does it well. not necessarily better than the other consoles, but well.

i prefer the wii- i like the ps3 (but the price is outrageous) and i love the 360 (thinking about getting one) but i prefer the wii more.

i, just like you, am entitled to my opinion. So respect it, along with everybody elses.
lol, i dont think anyone with common sense would agree with you on your first section...TROLLING? please, tell me, where am i trolling
and its not so much that people say the systems cant deliver gameplay, its that just because a game dosent use the wiimote, its not innovative or it focuses on graphics yadadadada

Back