to anybody whose searching for a game come here

vagrant said:
Clearly I was referring to the RE4 and Zelda portion.

You can't assume everyone has already played RE4 or Zelda TP already. I am just know playing RE4 for the first time today on any console. And considering that the majority of people who make the "WHAT GAME SHOULD I GET" threads don't even have a wii yet or just got a wii, I'd say it is pretty valid that they havent played TP yet.

RE4 was released two years ago on the PS2. It was a very popular game on a system that is arguably the most popular in the past few years. I say that gives me good reason to assume you have played it before OR you have no interest in the series.

Zelda TP was originally for the GameCube. If you have even the slightest interest in the Zelda series it is safe to assume you have played it on the GC considering it is easily in the top 5 games of the system.

zeon9881 said:
ok how in hell can you wright that even after reading my last post i mean come on did you even read it or did you just quote it and hope for it to coresspond with your sentence

and yes i have played mario strikerz and its pretty fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the title says searching not "games you will want to buy"
I was being sarcastic. Its good you've played strikers but don't you see a problem with suggesting SSBB considering you (or anyone else) hasnt played it yet?

ciper said:
RE4 was released two years ago on the PS2. It was a very popular game on a system that is arguably the most popular in the past few years. I say that gives me good reason to assume you have played it before OR you have no interest in the series.

Zelda TP was originally for the GameCube. If you have even the slightest interest in the Zelda series it is safe to assume you have played it on the GC considering it is easily in the top 5 games of the system.

I was being sarcastic. Its good you've played strikers but don't you see a problem with suggesting SSBB considering you (or anyone else) hasnt played it yet?

it still dosent rule out the fact that someone may have not played it

ok then im sry for putting ssbb in the list

OR I never owned a PS2. And I am well aware of when it originally came out.

And didn't the TP on the gamecube come out like 3 weeks after it did on the wii...

vagrant said:
OR I never owned a PS2. And I am well aware of when it originally came out.

And didn't the TP on the gamecube come out like 3 weeks after it did on the wii...
Okay you didnt have a PS2. RE4 was out on the GC in 2005 as well, before the PS2!

TP came out on GC almost a month after the Wii. However the Wii was near impossible to own at the time so fans had no choice but to buy the GC version

ciper said:
Okay you didnt have a PS2. RE4 was out on the GC in 2005 as well, before the PS2!

TP came out on GC almost a month after the Wii. However the Wii was near impossible to own at the time so fans had no choice but to buy the GC version

xD your rulling out the people that didnt have a gamecube

ok heres the bottom line

their are people out their who havnt played zelda TP,Resident evil 4

ciper said:

I didn't own a gamecube in 2005.

And nice attempt at making it seem like you weren't wrong. Would have been smarter to just acknowledge your mistake though.

zeon9881 said:
it still dosent rule out the fact that someone may have not played it

ok then im sry for putting ssbb in the list

ok to help in this arguement, Ive never played RE4(yes and i own a PS2) and this thread helped

vagrant said:
I didn't own a gamecube in 2005.

And nice attempt at making it seem like you weren't wrong. Would have been smarter to just acknowledge your mistake though.

So can I take this to mean you think Zelda fans would wait to buy the game on a Wii rather then play it on their GC right away?

Did you miss the thread about people asking if it was worth trading TP on GC for TP on Wii? Did you also miss the thread where people asked about trading RE4 GC for RE4 Wii? It was ridiculous

ciper said:
So can I take this to mean you think Zelda fans would wait to buy the game on a Wii rather then play it on their GC right away?

Did you miss the thread about people asking if it was worth trading TP on GC for TP on Wii? Did you also miss the thread where people asked about trading RE4 GC for RE4 Wii? It was ridiculous

Didn't TP go platinum for the wii by christmas?

And what does that have to do with you saying TP was "Originally" on the GC?

this is the stupidest argument i mean come on the argument is about why i would put zelda on to the list if everone has already play

so im gonna sum it up (again)

people have played zelda
but their are people who havent played zelda yet
their are people who dont have gamecube aswell so that mean they cant play it on the gamecube

this is the stupidest argument...

so ciper your wrong and the other guy (vagrant) is right

For dumb arguments like this, you just ignore the catalyst. Obviously he just wants attention.

However, the list will be helpful no matter what, just continue what you do best, zeon. ^_-

This thread fails. Add these games to the list.

WarioWare

Super Paper Mario

Rayman

I own a PS2 and gamecube and have just bought resi 4, never played it before. Also completed Godfather, never played that before either.

Sorry Ciper, you stereotype people too much.

The argument, sorry squabble, is worthy of an infant playground.

I think the main point trying to be made, is the need for a reviews section, so n00bs have somewhere to look, instead of us all replying to the umpteenth person to ask is Godfather worth buying. This has been brought up (also by me). The answer I got is it's being looked at in staff chat by the mods.

Last edited:
Back