to anybody whose searching for a game come here

ciper said:
From gamespot http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/residentevil4/review.html?sid=6172762&tag=topslot;title;1

"No Wii-specific content."

"There's a very good chance that you've already played Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube or PlayStation 2 (or, heaven forbid, the PC). "

"If by some miracle of chance you haven't played Resident Evil 4 yet, you've got some catching up to do."

"t its core, this is the same Resident Evil 4 that multitudes of players have grown to appreciate."

"But what makes this release so special are the subtle differences wrought by the version's definitive controls. "

"On the other hand, RE4 on the Wii doesn't bring anything new to the visual table, though like the PS2 version, it supports progressive scan and widescreen displays."

First three quotes support my "OMG you never played it" idea.
One, four, five and six support my "its nothing new" idea.

It should be noted that the PC version supports high resolutions.

illl respect you oppinion and put a (E) beside the resident evil 4 game

(E) will mean this game is out for other systems to

is that better?

ciper said:
Nah, don't edit your post. I guess there are a few people who own a Wii but no computer or PS2 or gamecube

Just because someone owns another system doesn't mean they have played all the games on it.

Keep in mind the majority of console owners are CASUAL gamers not hardcore geek gamers.

Trulen

Mii Profile
About the "If you need a game come here" thread.

FIRST OFF:
It's nothing bad. You're not in trouble. I know if I was in your place having a mod pm me about a thread I made, I'd instantly think I did something wrong

Well, I got the idea a few days ago to make a thread similar to your thread. Except I'd get some previous info gotten from the "Best game SO far" thread, and tally votes for each game. Then would Catagorize them into : Single-Player, Mulitplayer, and Online sections.

BUT, I wouldn't want to make it without your permission, since it'd be very extremely similar to your thread, except a whole different organization of the games.

I'm just asking you if you wouldn't mind me making said thread, and then having it possibly stickied.

and yay people care about me

zeon9881 said:
and yay people care about me

Of course we do. Now come here and give me a big kiss :wink::drool:

Edit: Hmm, the Wii version might be slightly better than the PC version. I've read that the PC version was a port of the PS2 version which had slightly lower polygon counts after being ported from the GC since the GC had better graphics than the PS2. You can get higher resolutions with the PC version overall but the characters lose some detail.

I cannot find good enough screenshots yet to tell if it has an effect.

Last edited:
ciper said:
Why did you buy the game for the Wii now? Could you not find anything else to play on the Wii? You've had years to own two different versions of the game for your PS2 and GC. Right now you could have got it for the PC instead of the Wii and got better graphics. I am not stereotyping the other members rather I cannot understand the motivation.

Disagree with my next statement - You had no interest in Resident Evil up to this point.

Ciper please remove your head from your arse you might see things a bit better.
I had resi 1 2 and 3, completed all three. I Even has the crap version for the Playstation Light Gun. Want a reason why for 4?
I got married and have a son now, so oddly enough, my wages stopped going on PS2 and GC games, and towards my new family instead. Is that OK with you????

Why the flipmode would I own it on the PS2, then get the EXACT same game on the Wii? Again in Cipers world, that might not compute.

You make great posts most of the time, and I generally agree with you, but again, you've just made crap assumptions based on "everyone lives like ciper."

Last edited:
miiguy said:
Ciper please remove your head from your arse you might see things a bit better.
I had resi 1 2 and 3, completed all three. I Even has the crap version for the Playstation Light Gun. Want a reason why for 4?
I got married and have a son now, so oddly enough, my wages stopped going on PS2 and GC games, and towards my new family instead. Is that OK with you????

Why the flipmode would I own it on the PS2, then get the EXACT same game on the Wii? Again in Cipers world, that might not compute.

You make great posts most of the time, and I generally agree with you, but again, you've just made crap assumptions based on "everyone lives like ciper."

thats what ive been trying to say

but then i had enough off him and i just said he wins XD

ciper you do have crap assumptions -well i guess only in this thread your ok in others

"gamespot agrees with me", ne ne ne ne neh. Grow up Ciper. I maybe a minority if you put it in percentages but it's still a fact.

"If by some miracle of chance you haven't played Resident Evil 4 yet, you've got some catching up to do."

Like I said, starting a family might be a good reason why I'm a little behind. Maybe when you find your way out of your arse you might join the real world and try it.

Back