To everyone I would like to say...

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR NINTENDO WII!!!

I am getting my pre-ordered one soon because the store im going to opens at 11am.

Have fun playing with your Mii and having fun with Zelda and Link and other stuff.

To the people who didn't get one, I'm very sorry or if you only can get it at christmas, it stinks for you.

To everyone else. LET'S GIVE YOURSELF A HAND!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry about that NintendoKing, well soon other people are gonna rub it on people who didn't get a Wii saying about their Wii, games and stuff.

Kumoriken said:
>.< It's so... Marvelous... But!.. Anyone else experiencing positioning of the cursor problems? Ah, well. Pro'lly get used to it.
did you fix where your sensor bar was, Or maybe you need to adjust your TV so it is higher or lower. Check the sensitivity?

GreyKirby said:
did you fix where your sensor bar was, Or maybe you need to adjust your TV so it is higher or lower. Check the sensitivity?
Sensor bar's directly in the middle. It's a matter of vertical positioning, mostly. It's kinda weird... And I didn't really see any change to the cursor when I adjusted the sensitivity.

Check options or tv, to see if same height and stuff, people are complaining about the Wii-mote messing up it's own sensor.

Back