To New Players from Japan

elflacco

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2011
First off, greetings, salutations, and welcome to Goldeneye! (Bows) I sincerely apologize for killing you all repeatedly in that Conflict match last night in the Sewers. But it's rare that I'm the highest-level person in a game (I'm level 21), and the rest are all noobs. I got a little carried away there with my Sig9.

Please stay! I now see the Terralite in my sights! I promise you that you will soon be destroying me like the rest of the goldeneye community usually does.

It sort of took me by surprise. One game I was getting murdered by lvl 40 guys as usual, the next game I had a bunch of single digit noobs with names like Ichiro, Sanochan, etc. I almost felt bad. Almost.

This was about 11pm PDT, so early afternoon in Japan. Carlito, I guess you'll be waking up extra early tomorrow? :)

Last edited:
It sort of took me by surprise. One game I was getting murdered by lvl 40 guys as usual, the next game I had a bunch of single digit noobs with names like Ichiro, Sanochan, etc. I almost felt bad. Almost.

This was about 11pm PDT, so early afternoon in Japan. Carlito, I guess you'll be waking up extra early tomorrow? :)

:biggrin5:

region?

Do you have to set your region to Japan to get in on this killfest, or is NOA porting their game traffic over here for round eye pleasure?

After the kills, crouch next to your victims (no teabagging) and change to pistol to show respect.

You don't have to be on a region. They are out there for the taking. I was running into them all day today. Quite entertaining.

Ive come to the point where I cant stand these noobs because they're so unpredictable :yesnod: Id rather play 20+ers because I know what theyre going to do but the noobs just end up in weird places doing weird ****.

Ive come to the point where I cant stand these noobs because they're so unpredictable :yesnod: Id rather play 20+ers because I know what theyre going to do but the noobs just end up in weird places doing weird ****.

+1 my good man.

So true. Was on archives the other day, running around upstairs as usual, but meeting no one. Turns out they were all hanging out downstairs or crammed in the vent.

And I'm picking up bad habits that will normally get me killed, like climbing outpost towers, walking over the jungle bridge, etc.

well damn. I pack up the wii, and there are people who know less about the game popping up after I'm done with it.... sux

So true. Was on archives the other day, running around upstairs as usual, but meeting no one. Turns out they were all hanging out downstairs or crammed in the vent.

And I'm picking up bad habits that will normally get me killed, like climbing outpost towers, walking over the jungle bridge, etc.

I love catching multiple baddies in the vent :bomb:

Back