• Yes

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i'm saying you should use the money from the GC to buy that stuff

i'd say keep it.. i mean your not going to get much for it even now, and if you sell before the Wii is out, you won't have a Ninendo console to play your GC games for a while.. and if you sell once the Wii is out, you'll get very little.

i cant exactly sell it right now because its part of a trade that im using an Xbox and someone else is using the GC.

man sell it... then its going to break down cause u will use ur wii a lot... and sell it know, its the best option, cause then u cant sell it because everybody will buy a wii

... nice question... but plz give me all the specifications:

-games
-controllers
-how old is it

anyway everything, so I know how to sell a lot... Ive sold a lot here (spanish) and can tell u which is the best price

just the gamecube, but it has a skin on it (the one like on my DS) and i bought it a month after it was released. but it still works perfectly.

i dont have any pictures or the console with me. and its just the GC. no controllers or games. saving those for the Wii

... well just put it like this...

Nintendo game cube just alone, no controller no games nothing just the console
t only cost... $100... ¿Did ur GCN broke down and u already have all the games, controllers... ALL!? well here u got your chance! an with this wonderful skin ur friends will be completely awesome!!
dont let pass this chance get it now just for 98.60 dollars!!!

hope that helped

Hmmmm... I still have a reason for using my GC - SSBM! Its so I can practise for the weekly uni smashfest event!

I still enjoy playing metroid prime and MP: echoes of darkness despite the fact they take bloody ages to finish at 100%

Sorry guys but I still havent found a really good reason for selling my GC.

Deity Link -
U were wondering more than 4 players - The wii for 4 players on SSBM and the rest on the GC that's what i was on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back