Should I sell my Game Cube?

• Yes

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also have a broadband modem adapter for my GC that im going to sell with it. that will make the price go up

will I'm not gonna sell it till I get a wii otherwise I'll be bored so ..

You can sell it at anay time as well theres allways ppl with not much money who will buy a old console to play

keep the controllers and games and just sell the console. If you don't want to sell the console keep it just in case somethings happens to the wii n u want to play your gamecube games, or use it for something else like if your a tech geek (hope i didn't offend anyone) you can somehow turn it into some kind of cool gadget.

Well, you either fall into 1 of these 2 categories:

1) A hardcore Nintendo fan who loves his consoles and wants to keep them for collecting/trading for later years.

Or

2) A gamer who wants to get the best games, and enjoy himself, but doesn't have a whole lot of cash to spend on games.

If you're 1 don't sell, if you're 2 do sell.

Oh yeah and keep the controller and games you'll replay. Games that are one time uses should be sold.

there really seems to be no point keeping the GC when u have a wii, its like keeping a ps1 when you have a ps2 (for those who had them), because the wii is backwards compatable with almost all the GC accesories. So unless if you are collecting them as a family heirloom, you should definitaly sell the GC after getting the wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back