toad in ssbm?

Lachadine

Banned
Jul 7, 2006
duksoop
My two friends keep trying to convince me that you can get toad in super smash bros. mele. They arnt kidding or anything like that; they actually believe you can unlock him! I personally think they were utterly misslead on a websitesite and didnt bother confirming it. I have seen alot of online pages telling you how to unlock characters, but i have never seen toad!

What do you guys think of this? I dout this is true. They told me that if you 1. unlock every character 2. hit every target in the credits and 3. do something special in story mode, you will unlock him. They also mentioned that there was pictures of him in it (most likely photoshop) and an explination of how he fought. If you ask me...its all lies.

Toad is in it. hes a weapon used by Peach. whats the something special you do in story mode? i dont think you can hit every target in the credits

FALSE. Unlocking every char, my friend did so, HITTING EVERY TARGET IN CREDIT, my friend also did so (nothing happens) and that sounds likley: "Something special" so you dont knwo what it is so you cant unlock him

What are you guys talking about? Toad CAN be unlocked! I'll tell you all about him:

Unlocking Method:

First of all you have to have every other character, or else it won't work. Next you have to play any 1P mode and shoot every credit in one try (pretty hard, but it can be done). Finally, play Adventure Mode and complete Mushroom Kingdom (you will notice that Toad isn't running anymore). Win Adventure Mode and he'll challenge you.

Actions:

Taunt: Waves toward the audience?

Attacks:

B- Throws green mushrooms
BUp- Sort of bonks his head up
BDown- Butt bounce?
BSide- Bodyslam

Winning Poses:

Bows Down
Sits down, claps, and tumbles over
Taunts
Runs around in circles and tumbles over

ninnie x said:
What are you guys talking about? Toad CAN be unlocked! I'll tell you all about him:

Unlocking Method:

First of all you have to have every other character, or else it won't work. Next you have to play any 1P mode and shoot every credit in one try (pretty hard, but it can be done). Finally, play Adventure Mode and complete Mushroom Kingdom (you will notice that Toad isn't running anymore). Win Adventure Mode and he'll challenge you.

Actions:

Taunt: Waves toward the audience?

Attacks:

B- Throws green mushrooms
BUp- Sort of bonks his head up
BDown- Butt bounce?
BSide- Bodyslam

Winning Poses:

Bows Down
Sits down, claps, and tumbles over
Taunts
Runs around in circles and tumbles over

yup just go to area 51 in the game. ... i really dont belive this... but it would be nice to se him in it!

Back