toaru village

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Toaru village is the hometown of Link in legend of zelda twilight princess ( most of u already know this by now) But did u know that toaru is a japanese word and in english it means unknown!!!

Mr_Stoukaph said:
um...wow, thats some useless knowledge...

Joe said:
Yeah it is.....

Once again narrow minded people... that piece of information explains origins of ideas and why they are called such names and titles.
If its of no value to you then why bother post in the thread? does it pleasure you so much to ridicule others just for their attempts to share information?
Me.. and obviously a few select others are open minded people who look to broaden our horizons and take in more then the norm, meaning, if its outside my nationality and/or something I dont know about (providing it isn't too weird/strange) then I will make an attempt to take it on board.

Your entitled to your opinion as I know before you say so, but if it means its going to make others feel stupid and small just for sharing information on a OPEN forum, then keep your views and opinions to yourself!

Incase your wondering who the other individual was who I was refering to...

Mrjingles_23 said:
No way will they incorporate that 'item drop/pick-up' thing...it isn't Zelda style. No, Link probably just doesn't move as quick...we'll see, won't we?;)

KaDee said:
Lol how narrow minded. YES it isn't Zelda style to-date, and neither was WW. Were not alot of people disgruntled with the sudden change in graphics style. I know that my idea would barely be REALLY thought upon by the production team and incorporated, but AS I said, I was merely trying to introduce FRESH ideas. Anyone feeling to add such ideas, WITHOUT people saying, "that would never work, its not "Zelda style", then by all means let me know YOUR ideas or imaginative thoughts for the game.

You forget that before Link donned a mask and was able to transform into its likeness, THAT wasn't part of the "Zelda style".
Before he mounted a horse, THAT wasn't part of the "Zelda style".
Before he had a fairy following/leading him about, hinting or giving clues, THAT wasn't part of the "Zelda style".
So before you speak again about ANY up-coming game using the words, "Not part of the style", remember what games were like before each new title had FRESH/NEW ideas incorporated!

There was a guy like you in the DBZ: BT forums, that was disliked by many of its members. One of the reasons I disliked him is for the way he would intervene in my threads with "imaginative" people like myself and talk about how this and that would never be in the final build and such forth, basically making use of the term, "Don't mean to burst your bubble". As I said I'm not saying it will be there in the end but for now, as a way to keep minds occupied while in the forum, people could share their ideas for what they would like to see in either this or a future title.

Last edited:
that hurts...lol, I don't like being an example...I never wrote it off, I'm just saying I don't think that Nintendo would use that kind of system...we also talked in that thread about that system being a bit unconventional...Zelda is a game where you use ALL your items to solve puzzles, and in this game where you combine items, its imperitive that all your items will stay with you...it'd be a bit of a pain to try and retreive all the items you need without knowing which ones they are, am I right?

Mrjingles_23 said:
that hurts...lol, I don't like being an example...I never wrote it off, I'm just saying I don't think that Nintendo would use that kind of system...we also talked in that thread about that system being a bit unconventional...Zelda is a game where you use ALL your items to solve puzzles, and in this game where you combine items, its imperitive that all your items will stay with you...it'd be a bit of a pain to try and retreive all the items you need without knowing which ones they are, am I right?

As I did state in that thread, you wouldnt leave your items for a long period of time. It would be just to cross the pressure plate/timed wall of fire/old damaged bridge, then on your return journey (which you would have to make) you pick them up. There would be just a general lever/switch/treasure (could even be the dungeons treasure item).

A add-on thought from yesturday which come to me while I was at work...
Some pressure plates may require you to GAIN weight to lower it instead of keeping it level to cross safely. My initial thoughts were theres say, 3 blocks you have to walk across, but the middle one will decline under too much weight stopping you from crossing, due to you not being able to jump up on the other side or generally reach the other platform.

For some hidden treasure there could be parts in small-dungeons (like Ice Cavern in OoT), where you have to step on them with more weight on you, and it could include more then just iron boots. So you may need to come back later when you have more items about your person, plus even picking up rocks/pots or any object in the vicinity will add to your total weight.
Then the platform will give way and begin to decline to a lower room via the ceiling, or say it brings you down a level exposing a hole/door in the rock face that gives passage to the chest/item.

That way it ultimately makes use of the combination of all your items, being as the more you have the better your chances of getting that treasure. Makes good side-quest material I think, but I'm not oblivious to flaws it has, as does the majority of ideas initialy.

lol...it could, but I doubt it...all that item usage makes my head spin, but that guy who played Zelda said that this game was aimed at making you think harder...theres no hints in this game...thats awesome!

Mercenary, I am positive they have changed it, because the guy who played had said the town name! Urgh...what was it? I think it was...Ordano??? noo...something beginning with O I think, ooh, I'm not sure

Back